Dvdsanta

hi. I don’t know if anyone can help me. as you can see this is my first post. I was using dvdsanta to burn movies & about aweek ago when I went to use it. It multiplied in size & is impossible to use. So I deleted it & downloaded the free trial & it does the same thing. any help would be appreciated THANKS

try convertxtodvd
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/

[B]@fred65:[/B] do you mean it was the program or the file that you were converting? When you re-encode from say .avi to MPEG2 (DVD-Video) an increase in file size is to be expected.

I belive it’s in the software because when you punch on the dvdsanta icon the pc screen goes black for split second & when it comes back on the program is about 4 times the size as normal. THANKS FRED65

Sorry [B]fred65[/B], but how do you mean it’s “4 times the size”…?

the picture on the pc screen is so enlarged that it don’t all fit . about one third of it fills the screen. you can slide it all over but software dosen’t work THANKS FRED65

Any other programs behave like this…?

no just dvdsanta

Anything on the options to set the screen parameters? I’m not familiar with this software but sounds unusual.

Maybe email the author’s support with your problem with the free trial version.

thanks for your help I emailed this problem to the software provider. had same problem origanel software & free trial. hope to hear from them soon will repost with solution if i get one. THANKS FRED65

OK good - please let us know how you get on (in this thread) :slight_smile:

You will not hear anything. I wrote them about dvdsanta when it stop working for me. Never heard anything.

It is a problem with the resolution within Santa. Try resizing it.

[QUOTE=fred65;1938260]thanks for your help I emailed this problem to the software provider. had same problem origanel software & free trial. hope to hear from them soon will repost with solution if i get one. THANKS FRED65[/QUOTE]
I’d restore my computer back to before you installed DVDSANTA, then try another program. Such as, DVDFAB PLATINUM 4.0.1.2 or newly released Beta version 4.0.1.4. 30 day free trial. Has great online support and tutorials. I’d say away from software which has little or no support.