DVDSanta

vbimport

Is there any place where one can get a fully working copy, in order to try it out? I downloaded a FREE trial and it went through the paces. BUT when I had burnt id and I played it there was no movie , just a black screen that hsd DVDSANTS written across the whole screen for the whole movie.

ALSO, does DVDSanta work with AnyDVD?

Is there any other software that will do the same
thanks
moen

The free trial is all you get for free. Obtaining a full copy without paying the legitimate fees is illegal and, as a result, not allowed on this forum.

Since your second question is legitimate, I will leave this thread open, but I do remind you of our rules. Respect CD Freaks by respecting our rules!

[QUOTE=Da_Taxman]The free trial is all you get for free. Obtaining a full copy without paying the legitimate fees is illegal and, as a result, not allowed on this forum.

You missed my point. I was not saying that I want a free copy, but that the so-called FREE trial does not work and after you burn it. All it shows is the word “DVDSANTA” in big red letters on a 100% black background. It does not give you a chance to see what it can do.

Is this result normal when you use the DVDSanta Fre trial program?

I PAY FOR THE SOFTWARE THAT I USE.

My apologies then for misunderstanding.

Santa doesn’t seem to have very good user reviews. Maybe there’s a reason why they won’t let you see the results in the trial?

Ulead has fully functional trials. (hint)

thanks to both of you

thanks to both of you.

But I still would like to know how DVDSanta compares to ConvertXtoDVD as far changing video file format.

Sorry for the unintentional repeat

DVDSanta is NO GOOD! imo.

I have never had a burn that actually worked when played in a DVD Player with DVDSanta.

Where ConvertXToDVD always burns great…but is very slow!.

My favorite converter program it’s easy and fast, I use Roxio easy media creater 7.5 it has DivX to DVD Creator which does everything DVD Santa does just better. Also when I used DVD Santa it seemed to crash a lot. Stick with either Roxio or Nero

thanks you

man i love this website how this message board is against illegal copying when 99.5% of the board does illegal copying of movieis/software. Guess like a drug dealer though you have to say no officer i don’t have anything on me…heheh…thanks for the laugh for the day

Try WinAVI. Can convert and burn also.
birdaug