DVDs freeze

vbimport

I burned a dvd last night and everything seemed to be okay. When i tried to watch it the dvd keep locking up. Sometimes I could fast forward through it but other times I had to jump to the next chapter. I am using Taiyo Yuden dvds and burning them at 8X. I run nothing else on my computer when I am burning.

[QUOTE=Jossef;2036799]I burned a dvd last night and everything seemed to be okay. When i tried to watch it the dvd keep locking up. Sometimes I could fast forward through it but other times I had to jump to the next chapter. I am using Taiyo Yuden dvds and burning them at 8X. I run nothing else on my computer when I am burning.[/QUOTE]

This issue is normally due to poor quality media, but you are using Taiyo Yuden so not the media.
Which writing type are you using Packet or SAO?..also which program are you using during the backup

Thanks for getting back with me on this. I am using packet writing and IMGBurn to back it up. There is a lot that I am still learning about burning a dvd.

What are you using to watch the disc?
What did did you use to rip the files to use for the backup ?

[QUOTE=Jossef;2036825]Thanks for getting back with me on this. I am using packet writing and IMGBurn to back it up. There is a lot that I am still learning about burning a dvd.[/QUOTE]

Well you are learning good so far you know to use good quality media :clap:
are you using DVDFab Platinum or Gold and using ImgBurn as the burn engine ?,…or are you using DVDFab HD Decrypter and using ImgBurn by it’s self ?
You should change from Packet writing to SAO writing

I am using DVDFab Platinum with IMGBurn. I changed from packet to SAO. I have not had a chance to try it though.