DvDRemake Pro

Does anyone know how to work with DvDRemake Pro?

Yes.

There are some guides at their web page.

Wow, this is a zombie thread. Dug up from 2004.

LOL, Kerry56, I think [B]Krousos-4-[/B] might have learned after 4 years.:bigsmile:

Guys do not laugh.
OP joined June 2008.

[quote=CDuncle;2078327]Guys do not laugh.
OP joined June 2008.[/quote]

Huh? The original poster joined in 2004. pkuchnicki replied in 2008.

If we put that into our average time to reply statistics we’re really going down hill. :slight_smile:

IIRC there are three people in the entire world who know how to use DvDRemake Pro and they disagree with each other…

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2078468]Huh? The original poster joined in 2004. pkuchnicki replied in 2008.

If we put that into our average time to reply statistics we’re really going down hill. :)[/QUOTE]

OK.
What I was referring to is the guy who replied to the thread from year 2004.:wink:

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2078546]IIRC there are three people in the entire world who know how to use DvDRemake Pro and they disagree with each other…[/QUOTE]

I do not know if you use that software, but there are quite a few people who know that software very well. And I do not think anybody disagree with each other on the software.
There are just different ways some people use it.

I think olyteddy was joking sarcastically. He did mention 3 people in the entire world. Unless I misunderstand the message.

My bad, I thought the whole thread was humorous…At least from Post 2 on…

May be I was a little too dense :doh:.
I did see the guy who joined this forum in June 2008 and picked up the post from 2004. Than the whole thing went on from there.