DVDRemake, DVD stops

I have a DVD with videoclips, 20
I want to skip 8 by uding DVDremake (hide block)
I saved the project, but now I have to manually skip to every number
At the end of every videoclip my DVD now stops

How comes?
Thanks

[B]How did the DVD played, before you made the modification?[/B]
Nothing is lost, but it may require some post command at the end of the clip.
Are all clips in one VTS?
If you can post a screen shot of the project.

before the DVD started playing automatically all the songs

how can I insert image?

two VTS , one of 1048 and one of 454 MB

here is the image as attachment

It used to be easy, but XP does not do it with Print Screen button any more, you will need some screen capture software. Lots of those around.
Other way would be to post the file on some free file posting site. In that case just delete all audio to make file smaller, because these web sites have a file size limit also.
If it it a movie, hide all blocks after first one. Menus can stay, they are small.

I was too late with reply.
I need picture of the project in Remake window to see structure.

here you are

It looks like there is only one title in each VTS.[B] What did you hide?[/B]It may be a good idea to post a project in free web site for me to download and inspect commands.
Other than that you will have to PGC1 in VTS1 and insert windows with pre, post and cell commands so I can look how it navigate.
Best would be to post the file, 1.4GB is not that big, some sites except 4GB.
This is one of them
http://www.filedropper.com/

Just export file you made.

you want me to post VTS_01_1.VOB? or all files?

Just export your creation. It will be around 1.5GB, this site accept 5GB.
Post it there and come back with your hosting details. I will download the file and try to fix it for you, or will come back with more questions.

I have to fill in a lot of private data for a free accout
Isn’'t there another one thta accepts files bigger than 1 GB?

[QUOTE=CDuncle;2198878]It looks like there is only one title in each VTS.[B] What did you hide?[/B]It may be a good idea to post a project in free web site for me to download and inspect commands.
Other than that you will have to PGC1 in VTS1 and insert windows with pre, post and cell commands so I can look how it navigate.
Best would be to post the file, 1.4GB is not that big, some sites except 4GB.
This is one of them
http://www.filedropper.com/

Just export file you made.[/QUOTE]

I did "hide-block"command for some individual clips

It is hard to tell what went wrong. Remake should keep navigation if you do “hide”, but you mentioned it is music DVD, so I do not know what went wrong.
I do not know, but usualy it requires your email for registration not much more.
You can google for other hosting sites. I am not at my home computer to tell you what I use.
But if you want to wait I can get back to you in couple hours or go ahead and find something on your own.
This site is from Google 10 best hosting sites, so I would not be too worried.

P.S
Have to leave now. I will get back to you in an hour or so.

I forgot one thing. There is a “DEBUB” function . Run that and see whrere it will stop.
It may help you with what you need to do.

The funny thing is that it runs ok in debug mode
but when i export the dvd and run it in nero showtime 3, it stucks at the beginning of the first video
time goes on, but it keeps to the first image

Well, in that case I do not think there is anything wrong with the file.
I have two players for testing output from Remake. One is Nero player other is Power DVD from Cyberlink. I found the other one little better because it has buttons to navigate menu, like stand alone player.
If any of those will play the file, it is 99.9% sure it will play after burning.
Power DVD is more reliable, but it does not like cell commands, it will not respond to them. I have version 5, may be new version8 is better.
Nero sometime get stuck, Window media player I do not even try, as it get stuck on almost all files, similar way you are describing now.The solution to your problem, without spending any money, is to burn file on DVD/RW and try to play that.
Come back if you need any more help, or if you have successful burn.

P.S
One good and free player is VLC (just Google that).
I do not know how good it is for testing, as that one will play almost anything.

copying the dvd worked
it runs fine
thnx