DVDNextCopyUltimate & Windows8

Anybody using DVDNextCopy & Windows 8? It’s not working here.

I haven’t tried it yet bhusman, but they pissed me off with their authentication process in Windows 7. And I only used the program for testing purposes.

I’ll see if I can get it installed without blowing a gasket.

Nope, still ticking me off royally. My perfectly legitimate key won’t work and the trial will not start either.

I refuse to recommend this program since they have totally screwed up the registration process. And now it looks like they need to do some work to make it compatible in Win 8 anyway.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2662183]Nope, still ticking me off royally. My perfectly legitimate key won’t work and the trial will not start either.

I refuse to recommend this program since they have totally screwed up the registration process. And now it looks like they need to do some work to make it compatible in Win 8 anyway.[/QUOTE]kerry I am running next tech version 4.5.0.0 and you have to contact dvdnextcopy support to get a new key for this version I am not sure which version you have.

I have no problems running the latest version on windows 8 pro 64 bit.

Also if you were running dvdnextcopy next tech version 4 did you return the key with license manager before you reinstalled if not enter you key in license manager and return it to the activation server then retry to activate online.

I really have no use for it myself but I do test to make sure that most programs work with windows 8.