DvdNextCopyS new results are in!

I have done some of the latest movie releases with DvdNextCopy ver 1.0.1.4 release date was may 29th and it sucssesfully copied everything I could throw at it including the latest protections if you are interested in my test results heres a link you will find it quite remarkable all movies where done by dvdnextcopy program only no outside on the fly decrypters like anydvd i used anydvd just to show what protections that were in my trial titles I was amazed by this program its incredible and remeber this hasn t been updated since may 29th how many updates for anydvd or one clicks cprx? look for yourself tinylean http://www.dvdnextcopy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=371 :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

This smells of spam to me - what do others think…? :wink:

Given the user’s other posts and that the link above results in a login page on the DVD neXt COPY forum, I’d say it probably isn’t spam.

Thanks Roar. Yes, I also read his other posts and couldn’t decide whether or not he was a spammer ‘preparing the ground’. I can put it back and keep an eye on his future posts (unless anyone posts to the contrary…).

Initially, the same thing as you. As Roar says, his other posts seem genuine enough, though…