dvdNextCopy

vbimport

which verison is the best to use to convert to mp4 I have a NAS and a Dlink media player I am setting up a wireless network, I currently have dvdnext standard but this verison but I cant view on media player with this verison unless I am doing something wrong.

Standard doesn’t work with what you want. You can use convert to VIDEO_TS Folder and do what you want though.

what do you mean convert to video ts folder

I currently save to hdd from dvd

[QUOTE=Sirwolf;2462676]what do you mean convert to video ts folder

I currently save to hdd from dvd[/QUOTE]

I think what he means is that the ‘Standard’ version of DVD neXt COPY won’t convert to MP4.

You need the ‘Pro’ or ‘Ultimate’ version for that.

So you can either upgrade or use alternative software.

As this sub-forum is specifically for DVD neXt COPY though you’d be better starting a new thread in the main ‘Movie Copy Software’ forum if you’d like to discuss these alternatives.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Sirwolf;2462665]which verison is the best to use to convert to mp4 I have a NAS and a Dlink media player I am setting up a wireless network, I currently have dvdnext standard but this verison but I cant view on media player with this verison unless I am doing something wrong.[/QUOTE]
Like Dr.Who said standard is unable to do MP4 but you can upgrade to Ultimate and be able to do MP4 using that or do what Wombler mentioned below so you can get other alternatives for MP4

[QUOTE=Wombler;2462700]I think what he means is that the ‘Standard’ version of DVD neXt COPY won’t convert to MP4.

You need the ‘Pro’ or ‘Ultimate’ version for that.

So you can either upgrade or use alternative software.

As this sub-forum is specifically for DVD neXt COPY though you’d be better starting a new thread in the main ‘Movie Copy Software’ forum if you’d like to discuss these alternatives.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]