Dvdnextcopy ultimate

I need help. I recently bought dvdnextcopy ultra. It will copy a video but will not burn. When you click on BURN, you get an error message stating: A write-error occured, and Burn done with Errors. How do I fix this problem?

Can you please load imgburn and do this please? Thanks.

http://www.dvdnextcopysupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=3663&#post53983

or try doing a fresh install you can download from their website at http://www.dvdnextcopy.com/updates.aspx

[QUOTE=rmillerr1;2194493]I need help. I recently bought dvdnextcopy ultra. It will copy a video but will not burn. When you click on BURN, you get an error message stating: A write-error occured, and Burn done with Errors. How do I fix this problem?[/QUOTE]

Im having the same problem. First off let me say Im new to burning dvds. I followed the steps about installing imgburn. Now that I have it, what are the next steps I need to take to make a full copy backup dvd of movies I purchased to DVD-R, and to my hard drive so I can play on a extender. Im running Vista Home Premium if that helps. THANKS…

[QUOTE=P3T3;2196903]Im having the same problem. First off let me say Im new to burning dvds. I followed the steps about installing imgburn. Now that I have it, what are the next steps I need to take to make a full copy backup dvd of movies I purchased to DVD-R, and to my hard drive so I can play on a extender. Im running Vista Home Premium if that helps. THANKS…[/QUOTE]

First download then install and open Imgburn.

http://download.imgburn.com/SetupImgBurn_2.4.2.0.exe

Then Click tools then filter drive load order :

Here is a screen shot of my filters installed.

Now select copy to clipboard this is a temp storage and in your reply you would right click on the white boxed area and select paste this will allow you to post your filters on your system. Doing this would help us assist you on burning problems.

Now if told so you need to highlight the filter that you were told to remove and then hit the remove filter button so it will delete it off your system.

Side note all my filters are fine and none were deleted the screen shots are for an example only and not meant to say remove that filter. [B][U]Removing the wrong filter can render you computer inoperable. So when asked listen to us and select the right one when told to do so.[/U][/B] There is no easier way to do this than what I provided. We hope that users will see these threads and learn from it as well.

Next post

Ok I followed the post. Here what I got.

UPPER DEVICE FILTER [NONE FOUND]
UPPER CLASS FILTER GEARAspiWDM
UPPER CLASS FILTER Cdralw2k
DEVICE CD/DVD-ROM
LOWER CLASS FILTER Cdr4_xp
LOWER DEVICE FILTER [NONE FOUND]

DO I NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING??? IF SO WHAT AND HOW. IF NOT WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS TO BURNING A BACKUP DVD. THANKS

This probably isn’t an issue, but it might be.

A Lower Filter found is: Cdr4_xp & Cdralw2k

Used by Roxio Easy Media Creator, WinOnCD 6, DragtoDisc and DirectCD

Cdr4_xp is really bad news and needs to go.

Look at this link to remove that filter.

http://www.dvdnextcopysupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=3663&#post53983

OK I removed the filter, do i need to replace it with another filter if so what is a great one to use and how do i replace it. I tried to copy the disk on imgburn and a pop up came up that said it can not read protected disc ccs/cppm. Whats the next step to make a backup dvd. This is the first i ever tried to burn a backup dvd… thanks

You were supposed to use the link to remove the filters then use DVD neXt COPY and compress and burn again.

Do i need to take out all the filters or the two you posted Cdr4_xp & Cdralw2k.

Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.4.2.0

Upper Device Filter: [None Found]
Upper Class Filter: GEARAspiWDM
Upper Class Filter: Cdralw2k
Device: CD/DVD-ROM Device
Lower Class Filter: [None Found]
Lower Device Filter: [None Found]

Filter Name:  GEARAspiWDM
      File Name:  C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys
   File Version:  2.00.07.05 [2.0.7.5]

File Description: CD DVD Filter
Product Name: CD DVD Filter
Product Version: 2.00.07.05 [2.0.7.5]
Company Name: GEAR Software Inc.
Copyright: Copyright © GEAR Software Inc. 1997-2008

Filter Name:  Cdralw2k
      File Name:  C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\Cdralw2k.sys
   File Version:  8.0.0.212 

File Description: CDRAL Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)
Product Name: Drag-to-Disc
Product Version: 8.0.0.212
Company Name: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © 1994-2005 Sonic Solutions

Yes then retry making a backup with DNC.

it won’t let me remove the two filters. what now

Filter Name: Cdralw2k
File Name: C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\Cdralw2k.sys
File Version: 8.0.0.212
File Description: CDRAL Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)
Product Name: Drag-to-Disc
Product Version: 8.0.0.212
Company Name: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2005 Sonic Solutions

This one won’t uninstall?

NOPE. I just restarted my computer too.

Right click the imgburn desktop icon and choose run as administrator and then try to uninstall the filter again

Why do I not have any info from File Name: down?? New to all burning and was looking for step by step guide for using dvdnextcopy ultimate. I’m seeing only video_ts folder in a back up folder I created. I though I should see audio_ts also. Confused.

===============================================
Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.4.4.0

File Name:  
   File Version:  

File Description:
Product Name:
Product Version:
Company Name:
Copyright:

During the burn process it’ll add the Audio_Ts folder.

So I have the same problem as well: DVDneXtCOPY Ultimate 3 & burn down with errors. The DVD is unreadable. It is -R. Also I am running Vista-64 Ultimate in compatibility to Win98 Service Pack 2 because the program wouldn’t run native.

My info is:

===============================================
Filter Driver Load Order - ImgBurn v2.4.4.0

File Name:  
   File Version:  

File Description:
Product Name:
Product Version:
Company Name:
Copyright:

Thanks in advance!

PS I also have Nero 8 and Isobuster 2.4 installed but not any Roxio products.

If you are going to use compatibility mode on the exe don’t use Win98 use XP with SP2. Filters look fine if that is all the filter load.