DVDneXtCOPY iTurns News

vbimport

08.08.2008 The offical launch of the DVDneXtCOPY iTurns website and software to the public.

Today we are very happy to announce the launch of our website and our software DVDneXtCOPY iTurns. We hope that everyone enjoys our software and website. If you have any comments or suggestions to help us improve either please Send Us Your Feedback and let us know what they are. Also please make sure to Tell All Your Friends about our FREE download of DVDneXtCOPY iTurns FREE so they can enjoy using it as well. To read the offical press release about the DVDneXtCOPY iTurns launch visit our press center Here.

To download the free or Pro version click the link : http://www.dvdnextcopyiturns.com/

DVDneXtCOPY iTurns is a revolutionary new, easy to use, ONE STEP iTunes conversion software. It allows you to freely convert your iTunes music into MP3, MP4, WMA or OGG format so they are not stuck inside iTunes anymore. Now you can easily burn your iTunes files to CD/DVD or load them onto any MP3 portable device not just an iPod.

[B]What’s the difference between the Pro and the Free one?[/B]

[B]DVD neXt COPY iTurns Free Features:[/B]

[ul]
[li] 32 bit compatible only right now
[/li][li] Backup your iTunes / WMA Music Library
[/li][li]Freely use your iTunes/WMA Music Library in other locations
[/li][li]Easy change your Player: iPod->Zune, Zune -> Ipod, Ipod -> CD, CD->Ipod, etc.
[/li][/ul]

DVD neXt COPY iTurns FREE is so simple to use that there is only one screenshot of the software, because that is all there is too it.

There are no complicated settings to figure out. Once installed, just follow these simple steps and you will be able to convert any of your iTunes songs.

Step 1. Install DVD neXt COPY iTurns FREE.
Step 2. Start iTunes and select DVD neXt COPY iTurns FREE as the default burner in your iTunes program settings.
Step 3. Click the DVD neXt COPY iTurns FREE icon in your task bar to select the output format and where to store the converted iTunes files on your computer.
Step 4. Last, click the burn button in iTunes and DVD neXt COPY iTurns FREE will turn all your tunes into your chosen format (MP3, WMA) and store them on your computer.

[B][U]DVDneXtCOPY iTurns Free Download[/U][/B]

[B]DVD neXt COPY iTurns PRO Features:[/B]

[ul]

[li] 32 bit compatible only right now
[/li] [li]Built in burning engine (ability to burn to CD/DVD)
[/li] [li]Copy music from iTunes to any portable device
[/li] [li]Copy music from iTunes to any folder on your computer
[/li] [li]Free updates for 12 months
[/li] [li]100% Full Support directly from us
[/li] [li]Works with most common burn software (Nero, Roxio, WMAP)
[/li] [li]Runnable also if iTunes is not installed
[/li] [li]Supports mp3, wma, mp4 and oggvorbis
[/li] [li]Support creating playlists
[/li] [li] Integrated DataCD and AudioCD burning abilites
[/li] [li] Contains CDText Tagging (Automatic get ID3 Tags from vitual burn job).
[/li] [/ul]

There are no complicated settings to figure out. Once installed, just follow these simple steps and you will be able to convert any of your iTunes songs.

[U][B]DVD neXt COPY iTurns Pro Download[/B][/U]

Step 1. Install DVD neXt COPY iTurns PRO.
Step 2. Start iTunes and select DVD neXt COPY iTurns PRO as the default burner in your iTunes program settings.
Step 3. Click the DVD neXt COPY iTurns PRO icon in your task bar to select the output format and where to store the converted iTunes files on your computer.
Step 4. Last, click the burn button in iTunes and DVD neXt COPY iTurns PRO will turn all your tunes into your chosen format (MP3, WMA, OGG) and store them on your computer.

I like the look of this. :iagree:

We (me and my mum) will shortly start buying music from iTunes, and since we have three PCs between us this looks like just the job to back stuff up.

I want feedback and suggestions to pass on as well if you have any.

Very interesting Dr. Who, I will try it ASAP, it looks great.:clap:

iTurns 1.0 Update
There was a iTurns update that addressed a few bugs that I and others found (mostly others) thanks Albert :smiley: There wasn’t a change in version number so all of you that do have it, please be sure that you re-download it and install on top of the old install and enjoy what was fixed.

I am not 100% sure what was fix or tweaked at this moment. So sorry for not having a list of what was done. Vista 64 bit is still not included I am sure on this so there is still a little wait before that happens.

Thanks Doc :flower: - and Albert for finding those pesky bugs :flower:

Thanks for the PM about the update, Dr. Who. :slight_smile: