Dvdnext pro wont launch

vbimport

When i try to launch program dvdnext ro it just flashes on and offreal quick, why is it doing this and how to fix?

You are trying to use DVDNext Copy Pro? In hopes that is correct, I’ll move your thread to that forum.

What Operating system are you using?

[B][I][U]This will assist you on main client errors if you do this verbatim.[/U][/I][/B]

[B][U]Write down your Key to unlock the software.[/U][/B]

You need to completely remove all versions from your computer.

[B]1.[/B] Go to your Start / Programs menu and uninstall all versions of DVD neXt COPY.

[B]2.[/B] Restart your computer.

[B]3.[/B][U][I][B] FOR XP[/B][/I][/U] Open my computer and click on [U]Tools [/U]menu in Windows Explorer, click [U]Folder Options[/U] then click the [U]View[/U] tab.Under Hidden files and folders, click Show hidden files and folders.

[B]3a.[/B] [U][I][B]FOR VISTA
[/B][/I][/U] Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button , click Control Panel, click Appearance and Personalization, and then click Folder Options.
B[/B] Click the View tab.
B[/B] Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files and folders, and then click OK.

[B]4.[/B] Click on Start / Search for files and folders.

[B]5.[/B] Click on all files and folders; enter dvdnextcopy with no spaces and click Search and make sure your search includes hidden folders and there will be two exe.files found please make sure to delete these also.

[B]6.[/B] Delete all dvdnextcopy files and folders that are found in the search and restart your computer.

Download and install ccleaner and advance Systemcare personal they are both free. Run both one after the other.

Advanced SystemCare Personal - Download

Download CCleaner - Download

[B]7.[/B] Do step 5 again to make sure you get rid of all the dvdnextcopy files and folders.

[B]8.[/B] Go to the DVD neXt COPY support page or come here and re-download the latest version to your hard drive with all firewalls and antivirus turned off.

[B][U](Make sure you select save instead of run and save the file to your hard drive. Then install it from your hard drive).[/U][/B]

[B]9.[/B] After installation, restart your computer and run the software.

You will be asked to re-enter your serial number again.