DVDManager 5 14 invalid BookPartVersion

vbimport

“DVDManager 5 14 invalid BookPartVersion”

What exactly does this error message mean in CloneDVD? The title is an NTSC Region 1 promotional DVD.

Windows XP Pro SP2
CloneDVD 2.7.5.1
AnyDVD 4.5.8.1

Thanks!
MB

AFAIR it means there is garbage in the VIDEO_TS.IFO file. Please send .IFOs to bugs(at)elby.ch. Thanks! And please disable AnyDVD when copying the .IFO files.

Hi. I’ve been burning DVDs for the last year with CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD with ever encountering any issues. But today I keep getting “DVDManager 5 1 invalid BookPartVersion” error message and I don’t know what to do.

Can someone please help. Thanks.

we need more information.

what is the title, format, and region of the disc?

what software programs are you using? (besides clonedvd2)

what versions are you using? (exact versions NUMBERS…do not say latest.

i suggest viewing this thread (http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=182650) and then come back here and post the information that we need in order to help you. otherwise our suggestions are merely guesses if you don’t tell us anything besides “i got this error. help”

And resurected a more than a year old post along with double posting…hmmmmm.

I am backing up one of my DVD’s as well using cloneDVD and received this same error… why would there be junk in a professional video file… or is it encrypted?

thanks.

i am a mac, i used to delicious to manage my dvds
and i noticed this DVD-Library Manager for Mac in Beta, it can create DVD image to backup

Hey Grace, you might want to look at the last posted dated was over 3 years old??? And you should create your own thread rather then post in a 3 year old thread.