Dvdfree from DVDFab

dvd free from DVDFab has a step when installing to identify the video_ts folder. since I haven’t dine any of this before I can make an empty folder but that will not work, Install rejects. What do I do to get this to install?

:bigsmile:HI… BEEN WITH DVD FAB… FOR ABOUT A YEAR…

I HAVE DVD PLATINUM AND THE DVD DECRYPTER.

OK YOU’VE DOWNLOADED THE DVD GOLD OR PLATINUM…RIGHT

OK THEN THE SCREEN POPS UP…ONCE THAT HAPPENS I PUT IN MY MOVIE IN MY DRIVE… THEN A SMALL BLUE SCREEN 1 X 3 WILL SHOW UP… THAT MEANS IT IS READING YOUR MOVIE…

AFTER THAT IS DONE, ON THE TOP LINE WERE IT SAYS: SOURCE: THAT WILL SHOW YOU THE NAME OF YOUR MOVIE…THEN YOU WILL KNOW IT READ THE MOVIE…

THEN ON THE LEFT SIDE IT SAYS " FULL DISC " … " MAIN MOVIE " …
YOU PICK WHICH ONE YOU WANT… FULL DISICI…S WITH ALL THE EXTRAS ON IT… THE VIEW OF ALL MOVIES TO SEE … OR… I DO MAIN MOVIES… THAT IS WHERE IT START RIGHT TO THE MOVIE…AFTER YOU PICK ONE… HIT THE " START BUTTON…

AT THE BOTTOM OF THAT SAME SCREEN IT WILL TELL YOU THAT YOUR MOVIE IS WRITING…

IT SHOULD TAKE ANYWHERE BETWEEN…12 MINUTES TO 30 DEPENDING ON THE SPEED OF YOUR COMPUTER…

WHEN ALL THAT IS DONE… YOU HAVE COPIED THE MOVIE… YEAH!!!:flower:

NOW… DO THIS AND I WILL BE RIGHT BACK WITH THE REST… GOOD LUCK:clap:

HI AGAIN… SORRY I JUST NOTICED ON MY LAST ONE… I WROTE FULL DISCIS…I MEANT DISC…

OK WHERE YOU ABLE TO DO THAT… LET ME KNOW SO I CAN POST THE REST OF THIS TO YOU… OR WE CAN IM OR YOU CAN CALL ME… MUCH EASIER TO TALK YOU THROUGH THIS THEN… TRYING TO TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT… BUT ONCE YOU GET THE HANG OF IT … SO EASY…

WHEN I FIRST STARTED DOING THIS … MY FRIEND HAD ME MESSING WITH ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT PROGRAMS TO MAKE ONE COPY…HOPEFULLY…
BUT I FOUND DVD FAB… AND I LOVE IT … NOT ONE PROBLEM WHAT SO EVER…

I WILL BE ON FOR A WHILE I WILL CHECK BACK WITH YOU… IF NOT THEN HERE… CHECK IF I AM ON…

JUST TYPE IT WITH NO SPACES…TO CHECK IF I AM ON…

T A Z Z Z 2 0 0 at M S N dot COM

TALK TO YOU LATER…

Hi CHERYL1028, Welcome to the Forum, The OP is talking about dvd free not fab platinum, gold , or decrypter. There needs to be video T’s in the folder for it to work. Look here:
http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

[QUOTE=tgidday;1965666]Hi CHERYL1028, Welcome to the Forum, The OP is talking about dvd free not fab platinum, gold , or decrypter. There needs to be video T’s in the folder for it to work. Look here:
http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm[/QUOTE]

I honestly don’t know why anyone would bother with that now that you can get the free version of DVDFab HD Decrypter…

???

Thank you all, At least I have several areas to approach now.