I recently ran into a problem with DVDFlick.
Has anyone else experienced this problem ?
I tested this on another movie & no problem with it.
I haven't yet ripped & third movie but I'm going to & test.
Could this be some odd copy protection left behind ?
I used AnyDVD with CloneDVD2 for the rip.
I haven't yet tested with DVDFab.
When trying to use DVDFlick to create a a menu for a whole movie vobset.
Only one title to be in the menu.
This is done by "add title " the first .vob file. For example: VTS_01_1.VOB
then using "edit title" /"Video sources" the "add" . This is supposed to append the rest of the .vobs in the set to the first .vob .Creating a single title.
The problem is DVDFlick reads the first title frame rate as 29.97fps which is correct . It reads VTS_01_2.VOB with a framerate of 60fps . This is not correct as I will show with MediaInfo & could with G-Spot too.
This is the DVDFlick error:
This is VTS_01_1.VOB MediaInfo:
This is VTS_01_2.VOB MediaInfo:
This is VTS_01_2.VOB DVDFlick: