DVDFabs answer to AnyDVD

It seems that DVDFab is looking to challenge Slysoft’s AnyDVDHD in the On-The-Fly decrypter department with it’s new DVDFab Passkey now free as a beta:

DVDFab Passkey is a Windows-based driver that works on-the-fly to unprotect encrypted movie DVDs and Blu-ray discs. All features are free during BETA stage.

I love AnyDVDHD but a little competition is always good, may the price will come down some.

[QUOTE=ricoman;2499354]It seems that DVDFab is looking to challenge Slysoft’s AnyDVDHD in the On-The-Fly decrypter department with it’s new DVDFab Passkey now free as a beta:

DVDFab Passkey is a Windows-based driver that works on-the-fly to unprotect encrypted movie DVDs and Blu-ray discs. All features are free during BETA stage.

I love AnyDVDHD but a little competition is always good,[B] may the price will come down some[/B].[/QUOTE]
If you own AnyDVDHD already, why would you consider this, its the new customers that will benefit, if it works as AnyDVDHD does, thats yet to be seen.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2499381]If you own AnyDVDHD already, why would you consider this, its the new customers that will benefit, if it works as AnyDVDHD does, thats yet to be seen.[/QUOTE]
True dat. I’m already a lifetime owner and it still remains to be seen if it’s as good as AnyDVD or any good at all. There’s nothing like it so far, but it’ll be interesting to see.

anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd

[QUOTE=samlar;2499432]anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your contribution.:rolleyes: This is not a poll or popularity contest. Just posting a piece of, what I felt, was interesting news. I’d really just like someone to try it and see if it works. Thought it was interesting because I think that DVDFab is AnyDVD/CloneDVD’s biggest rival in the rip & burn market and they were taking a page out of AnyDVD’s established book by separating the ripper from their software and making it “on the fly.” I just might download it to see what it looks like.

[QUOTE=samlar;2499432]anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd anydvd[/QUOTE]

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks,
for the input/contribution!..