DVDFab9 access

vbimport

Hi guys!

I was a little surprised last week when I was away from home and in a place with no internet connection and couldn’t access my purchased features in DVDFab9. Is there any way around this if there is no internet or wi-fi connection present? I ended up using Fab8 which I still have (thank God).

I hope this isn’t a dumb question … sorry if it is … but I really need to know what to do …

Thanks!

[QUOTE=DARKSHARKX;2695005]Hi guys!

I was a little surprised last week when I was away from home and in a place with no internet connection and couldn’t access my purchased features in DVDFab9. Is there any way around this if there is no internet or wi-fi connection present? I ended up using Fab8 which I still have (thank God).

I hope this isn’t a dumb question … sorry if it is … but I really need to know what to do …

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Internet only access for V9, it will work but no Bluray decryption. Use V8 that doesnt need the internet.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2695008]Internet only access for V9, it will work but no Bluray decryption. Use V8 that doesnt need the internet.[/QUOTE]

Just upgraded V8 …

Thanks!

[QUOTE=DARKSHARKX;2695011]Just upgraded V8 …

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Nice avatar BTW! :cool:

[B]Wombler[/B]