Dvdfab8qt

vbimport

What’s the differenca between dvdfab8 and dvdfab8QT? i have both, which one i should keep?
thanks

[QUOTE=boriken4651;2588753]What’s the differenca between dvdfab8 and dvdfab8QT? i have both, which one i should keep?
thanks[/QUOTE]

Easy answer, keep them both it won’t hurt a thing to have both on there I still have
DVDFab 5, 6, 7, 8, and 8QT installed on my system with no problems at all.

[QUOTE=boriken4651;2588753][B]What’s the differenca between dvdfab8 and dvdfab8QT?[/B] i have both, which one i should keep?
thanks[/QUOTE]

:wink:

DVDFab8 QT is the only version being released from now on as it a cross platform program that can be used on all types of OS software. Still in development so only Windows based OS at moment but hopefully soon Mac and linux

I wouldn’t hold your breath waiting!!!

[QUOTE=AGJ;2588782]DVDFab8 QT is the only version being released from now on as it a cross platform program that can be used on all types of OS software. Still in development so only Windows based OS at moment but hopefully soon Mac and linux[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=GregiBoy;2588809]I wouldn’t hold your breath waiting!!![/QUOTE]

There’s no mad hurry for this though and from a customer perspective they’re better sorting out any problems on the Windows platform first.

In the long run I think it’ll be a good move for DVDFab though as the existing choices for movie copying software on the Macintosh and Linux platforms are at best very limited.

[B]Wombler[/B]