Dvdfab6

vbimport

it is not reading the video file only the menu files is it a problem with the program or my drive because i can still play the movie on my pc

Welcome to the forums vbakura23.

We have a forum dedicated to DVDFab questions, so I am going to move your thread over there, where you should get more informed answers.

[QUOTE=vbakura23;2472194]it is not reading the video file only the menu files is it a problem with the program or my drive because i can still play the movie on my pc[/QUOTE]

Hi vbakura23
Welcome to the forum :flower:

Is hard to give you help with your problem because you are not giving us much to go on, can you please tell us the name of the DVD you are trying to backup ? and are you using the paid version or the free version ?

dinosaur season 3-4 disc 2 and 3

im using a registered version of dvdfab 6

[QUOTE=vbakura23;2472210]dinosaur season 3-4 disc 2 and 3

im using a registered version of dvdfab 6[/QUOTE]

Well that answers one of my questions what about the title(name) of the DVD :smiley:

it may also help if we knew your operating system and the make and model of your drive/burner and which mode are you using ? :slight_smile:

windows xp
dvdfab 6.2

[QUOTE=vbakura23;2472306]windows xp
dvdfab 6.2[/QUOTE]

I have ask a question 2 times and you have not answered it :rolleyes: so I will let somebody else help you because I will not ask again.

Happy Holidays :flower:

[QUOTE=vbakura23;2472210][B]dinosaur season 3-4 disc 2 and 3[/B]

im using a registered version of dvdfab 6[/QUOTE]
actually this member did answer your questions as the title of the movie is in Bold of the quote

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2472317]I have ask a question 2 times and you have not answered it :rolleyes: so I will let somebody else help you because I will not ask again.

Happy Holidays :flower:[/QUOTE]
vbakura23 try with pathplayer disabled

:eek: I need new glasses :rolleyes: