Dvdfab6

vbimport

I /have been referred to you via DVD FAB which I downloaded and used for only moments before a virus was detected that has affected my burning engine. I was instructed to download the latest version from club myce.com. I clicked on the link provided and here I am trying to get my burning back in order and use my DVD FAB 6. Please help ASAP. Thanks

[QUOTE=Annice;2471792]I /have been referred to you via DVD FAB which I downloaded and used for only moments before a virus was detected that has affected my burning engine. I was instructed to download the latest version from club myce.com. I clicked on the link provided and here I am trying to get my burning back in order and use my DVD FAB 6. Please help ASAP. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hi Annice
Welcome to MyCE and the DVDFab forum :flower:

The default burn engine is the pcouffin[B](VSO Software)[/B] which creates a false positive report by some virus programs because it sends data back to the company so they can analyze how their software is working with the hardware :rolleyes:

You will find that DVDFab allows you to choose ImgBurn as the burn engine which is more reliable, just download ImgBurn from imgburn.com it is free and then follow the guide below in my signature called “Settings”