DVDFab6 DVD to Mobile Option Key Registration Problem

I have just purchased a lifetime DVD to Mobile Optioin for the DVDFab6 dvd burner. After inputing the keys I still cannot use the DVD to Mobile option, it is still disabled. The DVD to DVD is enabled. I have spent days emailing the support team, all they do is send me the same activation keys which do not work. Can anyone help? I hope I am just missing something. Thanks,

@ yamaha204,

Welcome to the Forum.

It appears you are unaware that the CDFreaks Forum has a dedicated DVDFab Mobile Option (http://club.cdfreaks.com/f163) and DVD Fab (http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116) Forum where DVDFab Mobile Option and DVD Fab problems/questions are appropriately addressed.

Suggest visiting the dedicated DVDFab Mobile Option Forum (http://club.cdfreaks.com/f163) for your DVDFab Mobile Option registration problem.

Regards,
bjkg

[QUOTE=yamaha204;2290498]I have just purchased a lifetime DVD to Mobile Optioin for the DVDFab6 dvd burner. After inputing the keys I still cannot use the DVD to Mobile option, it is still disabled. The DVD to DVD is enabled. I have spent days emailing the support team, all they do is send me the same activation keys which do not work. Can anyone help? I hope I am just missing something. Thanks,[/QUOTE]If you are entering the key by copy-and-paste, you have to remove the asterisk (*) signs if the key contains any. If that still does not work, use the link at the bottom of this page: http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/index.php/Main/NewOptions
and be sure to select the “all in one” option in the key selector drop down. You will get another key email with the keyfile as an attachment. Download this attachment to your desktop. With DVDFab closed, double-click on the key file’s icon and it should register your new option. The email that you get this way should say at the top “DVD to DVD” and “DVD to Mobile” (+ any other options you already have).

Thanks for the imformation but I have done these steps again and again. No matter what I do the mobile option will not activate. I have completely uninstalled everything and reinstalled. I have requessted the keys five different timees and still not DVD MObile option. The only reason I even purchased the software was for the DVD to Mobile option. I am getting very frustrated. Are there any other solutions for this problem? I have a ttached a screen shot.

Did the email indicate that the key was for the correct option(s)?

The email had the correct purchase information. Here is a paste from the email. Thank you for choosing DVDFab 6!

DVDFab “DVD to DVD” (2010-03-29)
DVDFab “DVD to Mobile” (Never Expire)

I am getting really upset. I just opened the software again to try to enable the DVD to Mobile opttion and now it say I have a trail version of DVD to DVD and expired DVD to Mobile. I submitted a requeest to Tech support and have not recieved any emails back. This is frustrating, there appears to be no number to call for help. Someone Help!

I can’t imagine what would un-register the product.
If you have not followed these [B]exact[/B] steps, try it one more time:

[ul]
Uninstall using the DVDFab uninstaller (Start->Programs etc)
[li]Run a registry cleaner if you have one
[/li][li]Make sure you are logged in as administrator
[/li][li]Download and install DVDFab 6.0.1.6
[/li][li]Close DVDFab
[/li][li]Download a new key from the link at the bottom ofthis page, making sure to select the “all in one” option
[/li][li]From the email you receive, download the keyfile attachment to your desktop
[/li][li]Double-click on the attachment
[/li][li]Open DVDFab and check About to see if it shows as being registered correctly
[/li][/ul]

I followed your instructions to the letter. Now, I only have a trial user for DVD to DVD and no DVD to Mobile at all. They keep sending me the same keys, nothing chnages. I feel confident there is a problem with the keys but the support will not listen. Any thoughts?

What did the keyfile look like when you downloaded it to your desktop? Did it have the DVDFab monkey icon or just a white square like a text file?