Dvdfab5

vbimport

Hello, I am seeking help with DVDFab5…I have purchased the dvdfab 4 version and it works great… However, I have tried several times to install dvdfab5, I have recieved my new registration key for this product but everytime that I try to run the program, a window pops up saying that the program software has stopped working and that windows will close the program and will notify me if a solution is available. I have 2 laptops and i have tried this on both…same results…

Does anyone have any idea as to what the problem might be? I am running Vista on both units.

Yo-

If I remember correctly - they send you an email with your new key - you then highlight the entire key - go to ‘Edit’ - click on ‘Copy’ then go to your DVDfab program and ‘paste’ the key code in the key code area-eh!!

Thank you for your reply…yes I have already tried that several times…I am able to enter the new registration key and it seems to accept it…however right after that when I try to open the program…I get the same msg everytime…

Moved to DVD Fab forum.

unfortunately your experiencing a common occurrence with Vista Users. there are many, many Vista users which do not experience these problems. i am not a Vista user and do not remember what the usual recommendations for solving the problem.

use Search This Fourm and search for related threads/posts. you can find the Search This Forum in the Main DVDFab Sub-Forum.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/

[quote=markuswellby68;2164914]Hello, I am seeking help with DVDFab5…I have purchased the dvdfab 4 version and it works great… However, I have tried several times to install dvdfab5, I have recieved my new registration key for this product but everytime that I try to run the program, a window pops up saying that the program software has stopped working and that windows will close the program and will notify me if a solution is available. I have 2 laptops and i have tried this on both…same results…

Does anyone have any idea as to what the problem might be? I am running Vista on both units.[/quote]
When you cut and paste the activation code do not copy the asterisks.:wink:

any updates markuswellby68?