Dvdfab5

vbimport

i’m trying dvdfab5 free trial. when i download a movie it won’t shrink so i can burn it on a dvd. i was told to change to dvd5 on main page at bottom left . when i do this i get a message saying only available on dvdfab platinum. when i get rid of the message it goes back to dvd9. thanks mike

when you first open dvdfab 5 you need to click on the trials of gold or platinum to use those features for the 30 day trial

the free decrypter at the bottom only rips full disc or main movie, nothing else

Are you using the free dvdfab decrypter or the gold or platinom version

i’m using the 30 day free trial version of dvdfab.

Moved to the DVD Fab forum.

I am assuming you mean the Gold or Platnium Version is that correct? The only version of DVD Fab that wont shrink a disc is the free decrypter, the other versions you have set the setting below to DVD 5 not DVD 9.

yes that is correct alan, river22 is using the freehd decrypter.

river22 please download a trial from dvdfab.com. dvdfab 5 contains all 4 products in one.

when dvdfab 5 is opened up please select the trials of platinum or gold in order to use these features. after the 30 days a registration is needed.

thanks everyone for your help. dvdfab working fine now. thanks mike

[quote=troy512;2088770]yes that is correct alan, river22 is using the freehd decrypter.

river22 please download a trial from dvdfab.com. dvdfab 5 contains all 4 products in one.

when dvdfab 5 is opened up please select the trials of platinum or gold in order to use these features. after the 30 days a registration is needed.[/quote]
Thanks Troy.:wink:

I am using dvdfab5 (purchased)yet i dont seem to have all the options available.

do i need to uninstall dvdfab decryptor?

This looks like you have all the options.

Can you pull down “DVD to Mobile” on the left sidebar?

hi GregiBoy,

yes,i have the mobile menu.

i was looking at the options on the right in the copying,remove and navigation boxs.

[QUOTE=jwo62;2089533]hi GregiBoy,

yes,i have the mobile menu.

i was looking at the options on the right in the copying,remove and navigation boxs.[/QUOTE]

Try this link Jwo62 it explains all the functions.

http://dvdfab.com/docs/

[QUOTE=xorsists;2089538]Try this link Jwo62 it explains all the functions.

http://dvdfab.com/docs/[/QUOTE]

Yep, [B]X[/B] is totally correct here.

Each different mode as a variety of functions and, if I were you, I’d spend a little time researching and investigating these.

You definitely have the [B]FULL[/B] version.