DVDFAB5 Platinum & Mobile 5230

I have just purchased DVDfab Platinum & mobile. 2 separate keys, but I cannot git The dvdfab welcome page at the enter registration key to accept my keys. I have had the keys resent, and uninstalled and reinstalled several times, including deleting any earlier dvdfab folders from my registry.

When I go to the “about” it tells me I have an enabled Free edition of Fab decrypter, and a trial version of Mobile, which It wion;t let me use.

The Welcome Slash screen tells me I have an expired trial version of DVD platinum, and to purchase registration keys, which I have done. But it is not doing me any good.

I am running Windows Vista,86 fully updsated.

Please can you help?

Bruce Small

Leave out the"*" when you copy and paste the keys.

I did leave out the asterisks, the email also said to do that thanks

This might be a stupid Idea but have you tried setting the clock back to before the trial ended?

I would’nt think you would have to do something like that, in any case I would’nt have a clue how to do something like that ,
thanks

[QUOTE=xalky43;2196263]I would’nt think you would have to do something like that, in any case I would’nt have a clue how to do something like that ,
thanks[/QUOTE]I agree you should not have to do that but it is worth a try.

Just change the date on your PC to before DVDfab expired.

All has been fixed, Sunny from DVDFab5 emailed this solution, and it worked perfectly.

You need to login your computer as administrator to solve the problem. Please have a try.

You can also try to disable the UAC of your vista, then register again to see the result.

Thanks everyone for your help