Dvdfab5.2.3.0 to ipodtouch 2g subtitles

i have copied a few movies and all have subtitles, dont see any option to turn this off, im using the trial version also…please help.

Uncheck the box that refers to subpicture(s) these are the subtitles. Should be on the same screen that you select the source.

[QUOTE=90312;2197697]Uncheck the box that refers to subpicture(s) these are the subtitles. Should be on the same screen that you select the source.[/QUOTE]

thanks, i have tried this, no change :confused:

[QUOTE=paudge8;2197705]thanks, i have tried this, no change :confused:[/QUOTE

When you are setting up for the conversion, before you start the process, there will be 3 small windows in the main program window. Two of these smaller screens cover the movie title and the audio track you want to use. The third is the subpicture selection.

De-select all subpicture choices before you start. (no green dot beside any choice).

When you convert now, there shouldn’t be any subpicture streams included, and you shouldn’t see any subtitles.

O’C

[QUOTE=O’Canada;2197733][QUOTE=paudge8;2197705]thanks, i have tried this, no change :confused:[/QUOTE

When you are setting up for the conversion, before you start the process, there will be 3 small windows in the main program window. Two of these smaller screens cover the movie title and the audio track you want to use. The third is the subpicture selection.

De-select all subpicture choices before you start. (no green dot beside any choice).

When you convert now, there shouldn’t be any subpicture streams included, and you shouldn’t see any subtitles.

O’C[/QUOTE]
ive done this, deselected the subpicture, and still get captions, and when the movie plays in the small screen with subpics checked off, i still get subtitles on the mini screen…is it because i have a trial version? should uninstall?

The trial version and full version are identical. As others have pointed out, if you UNcheck all the subpicture boxes on the first screen, before you click NEXT, there should not be any subtitles in the output. Look at the upper right of the conversion task list (the screen that comes up after you click NEXT). If the subtitles have been included there will be a little logo that looks sort of like a cloud on the far right of the task line for the conversion (there will be two others, one for video, one for audio). If you are seeing that logo, something is wrong. Which exact profile are you using?

ok i figured it out…unchecked the subpicture 1 , and also right click the mini screen while dvd is playing movie and highlight subpicture/ click none .

thanks for the help guys