DVDFab5.0.6.0/PathPlayer

vbimport

Hey Everybody, I’ve been useing DVDFab for a while now and I’ve come across a problem that has not shown up before. PathPlayer is enabled but 5.0.6.0 says it’s not so I can’t remove the stuff I want to. I just updated and used this version with no problems until today???THANKS!:confused:

Make sure the “Always Enable…” PathPlayer option is selected in Common Settings. Please update to the latest version and post the Info page text from DVDFab’s analysis of a standard commercial DVD title. Do you get any error messages?

[QUOTE=signals;2098080]Make sure the “Always Enable…” PathPlayer option is selected in Common Settings. Please update to the latest version and post the Info page text from DVDFab’s analysis of a standard commercial DVD title. Do you get any error messages?[/QUOTE]:iagree:
As usual, I agree with my good friend signals.
Just to emphasis this, stay clear of the default setting of “Enable PP when necessary”. This setting, in a word, stinks.

My setting is “Always enabled” and the only downside is waiting longer for the analyzing phase to complete…usually 10-20 seconds.
The “Disable” setting is ok too…more of a personal preference sort of thing.
If either setting fails, just swap to disable/enable as necessary.
With the “if necessary” setting, you really don’t have enough useful info in the event of a failed rip.

OT
Welcome back, pard! :slight_smile:

Hey,pathplayer is always enabled but in disc info it says pathplayer is disabled. No error messages

I’m curious.
I’m set with [B]Enable PP when necessary[/B] and I have never had a problem. Why is this not a good idea?

using 5065b no problems …except the setting for remove piracy warning on non zone1 discs …e.g. discs made in south africa and marked zone2.

agree with maineman settings,disable or always

Hey Guys, Thanks for the feedback! I’ve updated to 5.0.6.5 and still have the same problem…:confused:. In common settings pathplayer is always innabled but on the Info page it says pathplayer is disabled. I’m on FullDisc and I can’t remove FBI warnings etc. etc…The disc did rip but I can’t change navigation settings:(

Try doing a clean uninstall located in this link http://club.cdfreaks.com/2065659-post1.html Follow the directions exactly as said and don’t forget to reboot.

this happens from time to time with disc. mostly when pahplayer was first added. will probably just have to send the IFO files to fengtao.

Thanks Everybody! Rebooted and everything is fine:disagree:

[QUOTE=fswizardry;2098237]Thanks Everybody! Rebooted and everything is fine:disagree:[/QUOTE]
Always a good idea when setting changes don’t “stick”…:iagree:
Good to hear you’re up and running again

Thanks very much everybody. The problem turned out to be the movie I was trying to back up. When I tried to back up the sequel, I had the same problem. pathplayer was enabled in the settings but in disc info it was disabled. The movie ripped and burned fine. When I tried another disc DVDFab worked fine:o

Thanks very much everybody. The problem turned out to be the movie I was trying to back up. When I tried to back up the sequel, I had the same problem. pathplayer was enabled in the settings but in disc info it was disabled. The movie ripped and burned fine. When I tried another disc DVDFab worked fine:o[/quote]

this happens from time to time with disc. mostly when pathplayer was first added. will probably just have to send the IFO files to fengtao.

:slight_smile:

as this could be an issue if you were trying to use the navigation options.
http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/index.php/Main/DVDToDVDFullDisc

Have passed the IFO files on to fengtao.