DVDFab4 & iPod Syncing Problems

I have a problem syncing the completed iPod movie backups from DVDFab.

I move all the Ipod movies (mpeg-4 movie) to a common directory and then tell my iPod Classic 160GB to synch with it. Some of the movies do sync while others don’t.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is this a DVDFab issue or an iPod issue?

I took one of the DVDFab ipod movies that wouldn’t sync and ran it through the Videora Ipod Converter program. It condensed my 1.4GB file to about a 400MG file and this file DID sync with my iPod.

I have no other problems with my iPod.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Scott

i’m having the same problems…?? what gives? thanks for the Videora Ipod Converter program suggestion

What version number of DVDFab are you using? Update to the latest (5.0.1.5 as this is being written) if you have not already. [quote=sbpyper;2043365]I have a problem syncing the completed iPod movie backups from DVDFab.

I move all the Ipod movies (mpeg-4 movie) to a common directory and then tell my iPod Classic 160GB to synch with it. Some of the movies do sync while others don’t.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is this a DVDFab issue or an iPod issue?

I took one of the DVDFab ipod movies that wouldn’t sync and ran it through the Videora Ipod Converter program. It condensed my 1.4GB file to about a 400MG file and this file DID sync with my iPod.

I have no other problems with my iPod.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Scott[/quote]

Currently I’m using Platinum 4.1.2 will try the new version as you suggested. Thanks.