Dvdfab

Help,please,I bought dvdfab 6 and it has been working great until last night,I bought blu-ray to blu-ray (dvdfab) and now both dvd to dvd and BR to BR say that there is a copyright protection and will not copy the movie. I have used this product for about 6 months with no problems. What happened??? Does anybody know??
DVDFab said they would contact my within 72 hours but I’m heading back to Mexico before then and I know you guys always respond really fast.
Thank you in advance !!!
Sam

you downloaded it from DVDFAB.NET you need to download it from DVDFAB. COM

Thank you Jethro,that fixed the problem on the DVD to DVD,and tomorrow I’m going to try the Blu-ray to Blu-ray.
Yesterday I did get to grab the blu-ray movie but the computer kept kicking out the “recordable media” which was a Sony 25gb blu-ray disc. I wonder if there’s a problem with the Sony disc?
Any ideas on compatability of disc’s and burners?

[QUOTE=atomant;2297224]Thank you Jethro,that fixed the problem on the DVD to DVD,and tomorrow I’m going to try the Blu-ray to Blu-ray.
Yesterday I did get to grab the blu-ray movie but the computer kept kicking out the “recordable media” which was a Sony 25gb blu-ray disc. I wonder if there’s a problem with the Sony disc?
Any ideas on compatability of disc’s and burners?[/QUOTE]

Compatability shouldn’t be a problem, but one possible reason the disc was ‘kicked out’ is because the ripped file was too big for the media provided.

OC

:slight_smile:

Hey Again Jethro,
Tonight I tried to burn a blu-ray and when I put the blank in,like it asks for, the DVDFab program shuts down, without warning and always after it copied the movie. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program and that didn’t help either.
I have 6.0.2.0 now and DVDFab support just tells me to go to their website so their no help. Is there a number to call to speak to a human? Any suggestions?
Thank you,
Sam