Dvdfab

vbimport

I have been using DVDFab for a while now. But all of a sudden after burning it will not play on my home dvd players I have let me sister take them home to see if the would play on hers all it does is say incompatable dis. but will first show the name of the movie please help I have all so tryed other dvd burners to see what would happen and the same thing happens

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

What discs are you using? This problem most of times is caused by a low quality disc.

Get some quality media like Verbatim and the problem should be solved :slight_smile:

I have been usingmerorex dvd-r this is the same dvd i have been using can you help me :sad:

[QUOTE=geno888;2175719]Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

What discs are you using? This problem most of times is caused by a low quality disc.

Get some quality media like Verbatim and the problem should be solved :)[/QUOTE]
Sorry for that bad spelling I am using Mermorex DVD-R All of my Other Dvd worked. just in the Last 5 Days. I even Tried using Express Burn and put it in my dvd player and got the same message

Memowrecks are not the best, as recommended by geno, Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden. Which version of DvdFab are you using? Has something changed 5 days ago that you can think of? Here is an option I use for movie only plus 5.1 audio. Please look at Posts #67 to #74, but please also read Post #78 & ask any questions here.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-5-0-2-2-not-ready-big-league-245636/index3.html

I never had to much problem using memorex it’s speed that will kill memorex burns. I know I done that and had skips, stops, FF and no plays. But I switched all my dvd to +R or +R DL media just so I could booktype to -ROM for standalone compatibility playback. You might want to slow the burns down and don’t multitask when burning that is asking for trouble. As burning take alot of CPU and Memory and HDD resources for it to do it’s task. If you can do those simple steps you will have a better burns in the end unless the media batch you bought is just lemons then you just have to get it warranty and get them to send you replacements.