DVDFab

vbimport

While trying to install the latest version of DVDFab I received the following message and it would’nt go any further. I haven’t had any trouble before. And if I try to instal a previous version it does the same thing.

C:\Program Files\DVDFab 5\unins000.exe

An error occured while trying to rename a file in the destination directory:
MoveFile failed; code 2.
The system cannot find the file specified.

Click Retry to try again, Ignore to skip this file(not recommended), or Abort to cancel installation.

Please help!!!

[quote=pehvah;2134759]While trying to install the latest version of DVDFab I received the following message and it would’nt go any further. I haven’t had any trouble before. And if I try to instal a previous version it does the same thing.

C:\Program Files\DVDFab 5\unins000.exe

An error occured while trying to rename a file in the destination directory:
MoveFile failed; code 2.
The system cannot find the file specified.

Click Retry to try again, Ignore to skip this file(not recommended), or Abort to cancel installation.

Please help!!![/quote]
pehvah
I take it you are running McAfee which it has a known issue with the installer, .

Try disconnecting from the internet and turn McAfee off until you install DVDFab, if this does not work let me know

You are so great. I uninstalled McAfee, after reading all the problems everyone is having. I reinstalled DVDFab and it works perfectly. I will not use McAfee again. Thanks so much.

Glad you have thing working :clap: now

You may find better security with ZonAlarm Internet Security Suite…it is the best …IMHO

Have a nice day :flower:

SJ

That’s what I use and have no problems with dvdfab

Yeah…I like it because it has a very friendly interface for the user and you can control it and how it protects you and your system. :cool:

Anyway sorry for going off topic :flower: