DVDfab won't convert files on hard disk

When ever I try to use DVDFab to convert files on my hard drive that are Video_TS files it won’t let me. I put the source in and a destination and click on start and it just sits there and does nothing. Am I doing something wrong? If I put a movie that I bought and want to back it up, it works fine. Help please!:bow:

Any one? WOW!

What is the source of the files that will not load?

From my hard drive? If I understand what you are asking, then they are DVD movies. They are Video_TS and Audio_TS files. I’m kinda new at this. The reason I ask is that when I convert the movies from one format to another it doesn’t take off the region coding. So I figured I could use DVDFab to do that. It won’t let me do anything. If I go to the info page by clicking on the checkmark, it shows a lot of protections not found or invalid. Does this have anything to do with it?

How did they get to your hard drive, I guess is my question.

Yes like my good friend Jethro asked please
also are they in NTSC or PAL format,more detail is needed

Quick question on this subject.

Does DVDfab treat HD files differently than files on a DVD?

[QUOTE=Monkeycowboy;2195701]Quick question on this subject.

Does DVDfab treat HD files differently than files on a DVD?[/QUOTE]

What you are doing is hyjacking this thread, it is frowned upon, please start a new thread for new questions.

[quote=Monkeycowboy;2195701]Quick question on this subject.

Does DVDfab treat HD files differently than files on a DVD?[/quote]
If you are talking about files on your HD(hard drive) the answer is no…BUT if the files files are on your HDD they will be processed faster by the CPU because it eliminates congestion that you get from IDE controllers :bigsmile:

Sorry I took HD as Bluerays dead brother.

:bigsmile: LOL

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2195724]Sorry I took HD as Bluerays dead brother.[/QUOTE]LOL I’m old High Def was not around in my day only Hard drives.