DVDFab won't burn

vbimport

This may be a question that’s already out there, but I have downloaded the newest version of DVDFab Platinum onto a Vistas platform. I’ve tried two DVDs, and both work insofar as a folder is created. But when I put in a rewritable, the folder won’t burn. It just gives me a process failed notice and nothing more. I know the DVDs should work because they are DVDs I’ve successfully burned on an XP machine. What is the problem? Is there a patch or something I should install?

[QUOTE=justwrite;2190527]This may be a question that’s already out there, but I have downloaded the newest version of DVDFab Platinum onto a Vistas platform. I’ve tried two DVDs, and both work insofar as a folder is created. But when I put in a rewritable, the folder won’t burn. It just gives me a process failed notice and nothing more. I know the DVDs should work because they are DVDs I’ve successfully burned on an XP machine. What is the problem? Is there a patch or something I should install?[/QUOTE]
Hi justwrite and welcome to cdfreaks,

Version 5.2.2.2 is buggy…largely due to VSO, the default burn engine.
Recommend that you try Img or Nero, both of which are selectable within Fab, but you need to have them installed first install.
My choice would be:
Img.

Fengtao should have a new version out anytime now, certainly within a few days.

Yo-

Yes the ImgBurn works fine in DVDFab 5.2.2.2

My problem is that I can’t seem to get ImgBurn to burn the disc at 8x-

Any ideas out there-eh??

TIA