Dvdfab won't burn

when i put in a blank dvd to burn to and press start I get a message that reads “data not set for.” it will not do anything after this. How can I fix this problem?

[QUOTE=dls21;2131992]when i put in a blank dvd to burn to and press start I get a message that reads “data not set for.” it will not do anything after this. How can I fix this problem?[/QUOTE]

DVDfab accepts more then one burn engine…you can use imgburn or nero
to burn instead of VSO engine…

Good luck :slight_smile:

Hi dls21 and welcome to CD Freaks
Which DVDFab product are you talking about ?
Platinum or Gold :confused:
also what website did you download from the dvdfab .com or the .net site…it does make a difference.

It is the platinum edition. I loaded from someones thumbdrive at work. I really have no idea about it. it is version 3.0.5.5

are you using the reg key from the thumbdrive too

I guess so all we did was copy the software to my laptop. so I would believe that I am. The program worked the first time i used it then three hours later i started getting the “failed to set data for” popup.

Your friend at work has no rights to giving any body their reg key, …this help squad member is off this issue :frowning:
Have a nice day :flower:

It is great that a company that helps with a program that decrypts copyrighted dvds to illegally burn doesn’t want to help anymore when u illegally get their program. How ironic is that? Don’t worry I will figure it out and continue to use it. you have a nice day!

I and the others who help those having trouble with this program or any other program do not work for the company, we help on our own time with out pay or any other incentives.
There are legal issues surrounding making backups of CD and or DVD;s that we [B]PAY[/B] for, sorry I just don’t believe in a free ride on the magic carpet ride of life…End of message