DVDFAB vs CloneDVD

I just wanted to ask from peeps that have used Clonedvd and DVDfab in the past which one they feel are better overall. I right now do the Anydvd/Clonedvd method. Simple and to the point. I have been reading thoe some mixed feelings about DVDFab.

I see my current method as an effective one but alot of peeps are telling me that if i had a good tv (HDTV, Plasma, Lcd) that i would see the different between encoders…

Just wanted u guys $0.02

rob

I have tried Slysoft products, but bought Fab. I know that Fab will have a major make over in the near future because I have seen a sneak preview and Fab is evolving into a class of it’s own.

Mack

I have tried CloneDVD as well with AnyDVD and DVDFab was easier and worked the same or better in most cases that I have dealt with. You just have to make sure you get the most up to date version and you are fine.

@Mack are they going to perservere with the VSO burning engine , would like to see the ability to not install this part of fab and be able to use something like imgburn instead

I do not write the SW, but I think VSO will always be an option, but you can use other programs to burn. You can run the program without VSO, but if you load several burning programs VSO will be added.

Mack

I have been using Dvd Fab Express mostly even though I purchased Dvd Fab Platinum. I recently used the trial version of Anydvd and Clonedvd2. I got a lot of failures with message stating blank media was probably bad. It happened about 2 out of 3 discs. I used the SAME blank discs with Fab Express and it created with no problems. I do like Anydvd. I used it with Nero recode 2 and it worked fine. I am going to stick with the Dvd Fab products. They have their quircks but overall seem to work well.

Let’s face it. No one software works perfectly everytime, particularly with the ever-changing new copy protections and I think it’s fair to say that both Fengtao and Slysoft do an excellent job of updating. I prefer Fab overall, but certainly do not disparage Slysoft. Although Fab (express) currently offers true, one-click-copying within certain limitations, I believe you will see a marked improvement, overall, with the release of the all new version 3.***.