DVDFab Virtual Drive is a virtual DVD/Blu-ray emulator. It emulates maximum 18 drives and works with DVD/Blu-ray images created by DVDFab and other programs.
For example, to play a Blu-ray backup on PC with PowerDVD 8 and above, you need use DVDFab to backup the Blu-ray to an ISO image file, and use DVDFab Virtual Drive to mount it, then PowerDVD will play it.
DVDFab Virtual Drive is freeware, no cost at all.
* Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit/64-bit) X86/X64
* Pentium II 500 MHz, 256 MB of RAM
* Fix: crash when mount image from shell extension
* Fix: load driver failed when reinstall in windows 7 64-bit
* Add login dialog when mount server image that need password
* Updated language files
* Some minor changes and improvements.