DVDFab Virtual Drive is a virtual DVD/Blu-ray emulator. It emulates maximum 18 drives and works with DVD/Blu-ray images created by DVDFab and other programs.
For example, to play a Blu-ray backup on PC with PowerDVD 8 and above, you need use DVDFab to backup the Blu-ray to an ISO image file, and use DVDFab Virtual Drive to mount it, then PowerDVD will play it.
DVDFab Virtual Drive is freeware, no cost at all.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit/64-bit) X86/X64/IA64
- Pentium II 500 MHz, 256 MB of RAM
- Fix “Change Drive letter” window “Drive Letter” is not displayed completely in German. [Blazkowicz] [2010-02-03]
- Fix but in About window the other products are not displayed in localized language.
- Fix Also what is the different between “Clear” and “Purge” history? Purge doesn’t do anything strangely.
- Remove no need sys file in install directory
- Fix In “Mount Image” window you should automatically stretch column name, so it gets displayed fully.
- Fix right click iso in UNC path, mount failed.
- Add readme.txt/license.txt when install
- Add VDRIVE_DEU.lng/VDRIVE_SVE.lng, thanks Blazkowicz and Gummigutta
- Add Author in *.lng