DVDFab Video Tutorials

vbimport

hello everyone,

please visit http://www.youtube.com/user/dvdfabtroy and check out my videos.

if you have any comments or suggestions? please feel free to post here in this thread. i have several ideas floating around right now. if you want to see something added? please let me know.

thank you,

troy

Good Video my friend :clap: ,Should tell about getting help here at the DVDFab forum on CD Freaks and maybe give a link to the Fab section

BTW got a Deeeeep voice like me :eek:

currently have three videos uploaded.

thanks for the suggestion stormjumper.

Nice job Troy…:cool:

thanks maineman. :cool:

[QUOTE=troy512;2007145]hello everyone,

please visit http://www.youtube.com/user/dvdfabtroy and check out my videos.

if you have any comments or suggestions? please feel free to post here in this thread. i have several ideas floating around right now. if you want to see something added? please let me know.

thank you,

troy[/QUOTE]

That’s a really great idea Troy.

Well done! :clap::clap::clap:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Great job Troy…

Have you got an admin to set a a sticky with links yet?

Thanks troy this is a excellent idea:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I always find watching tutorials extremely helpful in learning, as it fills a missing link between the teacher and student if you like,

I looked on here before but there was only one video relating to Dvd fab, now I can look forward to seeing many more:cool:

Many thanks troy

actually it was Dwayne524’s idea, but thank you anyway. :iagree:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/cool-software-everyone-should-have-239345/

i downloaded and used the jing project. it was really cool and easy to use, created high quality videos too. however the hosting at screencast was only free until april, i didnt want to have to pay for it after that. :rolleyes:

so i found http://camstudio.org/. this is a free screen recording program. very easy to use with some more advanced options. the default worked okay for me but, as always, i had to change some settings. also its compatible with a variety of video and audio codecs.

i find the quality after uploading to youtube, to be less than desirable, especially a full screen video. :Z i did a few trials converting with Super Converter, to adjust the video bitrate and frame resolution. :confused: it looked great on my computer but still looked blurry when uploaded. :doh:

still open for more topic suggestions. :cool:

troy

Very good idea you and dwayne524 have there. Would come in handy here at CDF’s and cut down on the typing long paragraphs.

Oh right yes thank’s dwane524s if your reading as well.:clap:

I know where you coming from with the quality on you lube

I started to download from there, but some off the video quality is not the very good.

Some one actually uploaded a 1350p high definition video shot, which I was like “what 1350p, 1080p yes but 1350p”.

I was looking forward to having a look at it, but unfortunately my pc cannot handle the video through vcl, as for the crt monitor no problems, I was told it was like looking through a pain of glass.

If I think about some ideas for videos troy, I will let you know in Mr storm jumper’s thread, seen, as it always tends to be floating near top.

See ya troy

hello everyone,

newly added, For Help with DVDFab, showing how to get to the Official Guide and a very basic how to use club.cdfreaks.com. and dont forget to comment with suggestions.

thank you,

troy

New * For Help with DVDFab

My youtube channel

Download / Install DVDFab

dvdfab main movie mode

my dvdfab settings

Troy :clap:

How about explaining new features incorporated, into the new versions

after spending some more time here the last few days i realize my, for help, video may not be that great. should have included some more [I]necessary[/I] info to include in your post. for example here is some points ive mentioned in the past.

1. what operating system are you using?

2. what brand and model is your dvd reader and dvd burner? how are they connected? internal ide, internal sata, external usb, external firewire…

3. what versions of dvdfab gold/platinum are you using?

4. what movie are you having problems with? in dvdfab go to settings, info and copy & paste the information into your post. also follow this thread on how to send the IFO files to fengtao.

5. is it a burning error? what are your burn settings? what brand of blank media are you using? what is the media id? use dvd identifier to tell you info about your disc. get dvd identifier.

6. please post a burn log. example directory: C:\Documents and Settings roy512\My Documents\DVDFab\Log.

7. describe in as much detail the errors which occur and provide screen shots if possible.

these are just a few things i have thought of. actually these came from a previous post of mine. :bigsmile:

should i make a “how to post” video. :iagree: its almost seems that the longer the videos the less they will be watched. if someone has to sit and watch something for too long they will just close it. might have to split this up. for example " how to post a burn log" “how to post a screen shot” “how to drink a bud light”. oh thats off topic sorry.

if nothing else i really want to go over stormjumpers uninstall for winxp. :smiley:

Hi,
I am having a problem with the new Platinum version 4.1.0.2
I have ripped Hunt for red October to my hard drive and I am converting to xvid audio copy.

I have done this three times now and the sound has a problem I have the computer up full and can only just hear this.

What have I done wrong?
I am making this for my DVD library which i play from a media player to my 68cm TV.

Thank you for any help on this.

there is option for adjusting audio volume. select the dvd to mobile mode, select which title(s) you want to keep, click next, click configure, then at the bottom left is audio volume.

also be sure to use the latest version.

[QUOTE=troy512;2022155]there is option for adjusting audio volume. select the dvd to mobile mode, select which title(s) you want to keep, click next, click configure, then at the bottom left is audio volume.

also be sure to use the latest version.[/QUOTE]

Troy, you can’t do that with the audiocopy profiles as the DD5.1 or DTS audio tracks are untouched.

It sounds like the OP may need to install FFDShow on his PC so that the DD5.1 track plays OK or use one of the MP3 profiles where volume can be adjusted.

Maid: What sort of player do you have hooked up tpo your TV and does it support DD5.1?

just checked and you are right. thank you GregiBoy. :slight_smile:

since you are using a media player im sure using mp3 will be supported. with mp3 you can change bitrate and volume. :slight_smile:

edit// sure need to learn more about dvd to mobile settings :doh:

If ya need any help, I’m always here to do that…

Great Job Troy. If you ever hear how to dvd fab to zune or psp could you please post a video. I cant seem to get it right after reading the forums. Some people need to see it first hand like you show on YOU TUBE.