DVDFAB ver 5 key problems

I’ve been attempting to upgrade to the latest version (5). I own the previous version 4 platinum. I bought it in March of this year. I have my old reg key for version 4. If I use that key, version 5 says, “Thanks for reg… must restart session.” When ver. 5 restarts, I have same trial version msg. When I reference the ? (about/help) it asks for the reg key again.
On a related problem, I have attempted to submit for “lost” reference key on line. The website asks for email address, version 3/4 or 5 and security code input (to keep the bots away). I click the “submit for reg key” button on the bottom of the page. I get a “security code not correct, try again msg” .

Help.

Jonathan.

How do I get my version 5 platinum key?

All B/S aside Jon.

Do you wear glasses?

I do, and sometimes I have probs reading the security codes.

[QUOTE=JonathanCedotal;2070698]I’ve been attempting to upgrade to the latest version (5). I own the previous version 4 platinum. I bought it in March of this year. I have my old reg key for version 4. If I use that key, version 5 says, “Thanks for reg… must restart session.” When ver. 5 restarts, I have same trial version msg. When I reference the ? (about/help) it asks for the reg key again.
On a related problem, I have attempted to submit for “lost” reference key on line. The website asks for email address, version 3/4 or 5 and security code input (to keep the bots away). I click the “submit for reg key” button on the bottom of the page. I get a “security code not correct, try again msg” .

Help.

Jonathan.

How do I get my version 5 platinum key?[/QUOTE]

Read this from Fengtao