DVDFab v9.2.3.5 Released

vbimport

New! DVDFab 9.2.3.5 is out!

http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm

What’s New:

[ul]
[li] New: Added the support for new Java protections.[/li][li] New: Added the support for a new copy protection as found on the The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 DVD.[/li][li] New: Added the support to remove Cinavia watermarks found on the Dead Man Down (length 1:57:27), Labyrinth of Lies, Steve Jobs and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2.[/li][li] Fix: An oversize problem when removing Cinavia watermarks in certain cases.[/li][li] Fix: A slow conversion speed problem when converting Blu-rays with DTS-HD audio tracks selected.[/li][li] Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.[/li][/ul]

DVDFab:

MD5: 0D85B6C80023136056E78E18CD31139B
SHA1: 2AEBA744051849B3F0318B3BA25C27F19E6E9D4E
CRC32: 40557341

Thank You Signals

Thanks for the Link signals

Greetings all. Sorry for the hide and seek with this thread, I forgot to stick it.

I will also mention that the single-disc (non-combo pack) US version of Mockingjay Part 2 is not supported yet. It will crash Fab and Passkey.

Thanks signals. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=signals;2770818]Greetings all. Sorry for the hide and seek with this thread, I forgot to stick it.

I will also mention that the single-disc (non-combo pack) US version of Mockingjay Part 2 is not supported yet. It will crash Fab and Passkey.[/QUOTE]I got the two disc US version and backed it up and all went fine no Cinavia either nice work from the company and the sound quality was very nice.:smiley: