DVDFab v9.2.3.3 Released

vbimport

New! DVDFab 9.2.3.3 is out!

http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm

What’s New:

[ul]
[li] New: Improved the DVD PathPlayer compatibility.[/li][li] New: Added a new feature to send feedbacks quickly.[/li][li] New: Added the support to remove Cinavia watermarks found on the movie Everest 3D, Aloha, Drive, Last Vegas, Truth 2015, London Boulevard and Hysteria.[/li][li] New: Added the support to display DTS:X and Dolby Atmos audio type in the BDInfo report and the Audio Track list.[/li][li] New: Improved the speed of opening Blu-ray sources.[/li][li] New: Added the “Web Optimized” option in Advanced Settings of mp4 profiles.[/li][li] Fix: A freeze problem when copying/converting The Peanuts Movie Blu-ray 3D.[/li][li] Fix: The problem that creating protected Blu-ray ISO files doesn’t work well if the drive/disc communication is bus encrypted.[/li][li] Fix: An oversize problem when compressing Blu-ray sources to BD25 size in certain cases.[/li][li] Fix: A failure problem when converting Blu-ray sources to mp4 files in certain cases.[/li][li] Fix: A failure problem when converting DTS/4.1 audio tracks in Blu-ray Ripper.[/li][li] Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.[/li][/ul]

DVDFab:

MD5: 9C1A0F9F6DEABA08C3C10D60EF651778
SHA1: 8C52D038619AE785C79B77F584B60EE49B414724
CRC32: F8846A31

Thanks for the Link signals

9.2.3.3 is being flagged by ESET as infected with virus…

I see another user on the official FAB forum is saying the same…

Anyone else using ESET products finding this…

THX for the heads-up,signals! :iagree:

I think this was due to a problem with the security certificate of one of the installer’s components. It has been replaced with a new version, please try it and report the results if the problem continues.[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2770404]9.2.3.3 is being flagged by ESET as infected with virus…

I see another user on the official FAB forum is saying the same…

Anyone else using ESET products finding this…[/QUOTE]

Let me be the first to report…

The new download for 9.2.3.3 is no longer being flagged by ESET…

All is good in my world…now back to Monkeying around…LOL

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2770583]Let me be the first to report…

The new download for 9.2.3.3 is no longer being flagged by ESET…

All is good in my world…now back to Monkeying around…LOL[/QUOTE]

Yup all is good now. It was easy enough just to turn Eset off for 5 minutes, but this is better.

Downloaded latest update of dvdfab, but am unable to make copy of hunger games mockingjay pt. 2.
Is anyone able to advise/assist?
Fab gives message " process failed. unable to reach video quality

Assume you mean the DVD, a fix will be released shortly.