New! DVDFab 220.127.116.11 is out 22 July 2015
- New: Added support for new Java protections.
- Fix: A crash problem while launching DVDFab in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab cannot detect CUDA encoder with the latest video card driver ver. 10.18.13.5330.
- Fix: A problem that output file size is too small when compressing Blu-ray sources to BD25 in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the subtitle is out of sync when compressing Blu-ray 3D sources to SBS 3D format in Blu-ray copy.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab asks for a blank Blu-ray disc when compressing Blu-ray sources to BD5/BD9 in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the converted m2ts.passthrough videos from Blu-rays do not display the languages of the audio tracks when playing back in a video player.
- Fix: A problem that the subtitle is misplaced when converting DVDs to MP4/MKV in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the converted video plays in English in VLC even the DE/FR audio track is selected in Video Converter.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.