New!DVDFab 18.104.22.168 Beta is out!
- New: Added the new profiles for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Lumia 930.
- New: Added the support to eject the original disc upon the conversion completion in Ripper.
- New: Improved the DVDFab Internal Preview engine.
- Fix: A compatibility problem when opening Blu-ray sources.
- Fix: A problem that the Blu-ray Copy activated version still has watermark after merging Blu-ray sources in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab fails to detect IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU with IntelÂ® HD Graphics 6000.
- Fix: A freeze problem when compressing full disc to BD25 size with certain Blu-ray sources.
- Fix: A problem that the resulting bit rate becomes 23. 976 fps when converting DVD sources of 25 fps to Blu-ray.
- Fix: An audio decoding error when converting Blu-ray sources with DTS-HD audio tracks in certain cases.
- Fix: A crash problem when merging multiple titles mixed with ISO sources and discs sources in Ripper.
- Fix: A problem that the output video bitrate does not match usersâ€™ customizations when converting Blu-ray sources for iPad Air in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the subtitle are not centered when converting with the external subtitles.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab does not recognize the font parameter (e.g. <i></i>) in the .srt external subtitles.
- Fix: A problem that the output subtitles become messy codes when converting with external subtitles in certain cases.
- Fix: An audio track missing problem when opening certain file sources in Video Converter and Creator.
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab does not read the source file resolution correctly in Video Converter.
- Fix: A problem that the output aspect ratio becomes 4:3 when converting 16:9 file sources with 1440x1080 resolution to Blu-ray.
- Fix: A noisy problem when playing back the DVD Creator produced DVDs in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem when concurrently opening two folder sources with command line.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.