DVDFab v9.1.9.0 Beta is out

vbimport

New!DVDFab 9.1.9.0 Beta is out!

http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA

[ul]
[li]New: Added support for new copy protection as found on “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1” DVD.
[/li][li]New: Added support for new Java protection.
[/li][/ul]

[B]DVDFab US:

[/B]MD5: AE3720D95B29A7ACD5A05E97D8A6FAC5
SHA1: DBF9437979BD839A33F727463DAC26E0BCE6E766
CRC32: ED07B505

DVDFab:

MD5: D581649BD0B5410190D8ACAFDD1875EE
SHA1: 37E9AC39C663BB0BE2448F1B9CB346729F63B966
CRC32: 6FB07A6C

Is anyone else getting this when the link is clicked. I am using Chome.

EDIT: I downloaded the file using IE then checked it at https://www.virustotal.com/en/ and it was clean.

Just in the UK. Use IE 11.
http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?p=173691#post173691

Still no fix for Bluray HungerGames Mockingjay Pt. 1 :disagree:

[QUOTE=WeeHappyPixie;2749386]Is anyone else getting this when the link is clicked. I am using Chome.

EDIT: I downloaded the file using IE then checked it at https://www.virustotal.com/en/ and it was clean.[/QUOTE]

I’m getting the same message/warning in the USA with Chrome.

Others with Chrome have reported this. The site and software of course are only considered toxic by movie studios. We have yet to find anyone anywhere who has been harmed or that can point to a specific item on the server that could be classified as malware. You decide.

[QUOTE=Magic_Randy;2749398]I’m getting the same message/warning in the USA with Chrome.[/QUOTE]
I am not getting that message but I use IE 11. :disagree:

[QUOTE=signals;2749401]Others with Chrome have reported this. The site and software of course are only considered toxic by movie studios. We have yet to find anyone anywhere who has been harmed or that can point to a specific item on the server that could be classified as malware. You decide.[/QUOTE]
Thanks…

I ignored the warning. There is a details link that allows you to proceed. Just wanted to report it so you know what’s happening.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2749402]I am not getting that message but I use IE 11. :disagree:[/QUOTE]

Using a Mac. IE11 would be considered malware on a Mac;)

[QUOTE=alan1476;2749395]Just in the UK. Use IE 11.
http://forum.dvdfab.cn/showthread.php?p=173691#post173691

[B]Still no fix for Bluray HungerGames Mockingjay Pt. 1[/B] :disagree:[/QUOTE]Hi Alan
It has been tested with major retail versions of the BD, please supply a purchase link or details of any version that does not open correctly or a log file.

[QUOTE=signals;2749412]Hi Alan
It has been tested with major retail versions of the BD, please supply a purchase link or details of any version that does not open correctly or a log file.[/QUOTE]
I’ll send you a PM

THX for the info,signals! :flower:

[QUOTE=signals;2749401] The site and software of course are only considered toxic by movie studios. You decide.[/QUOTE]

Well…it’s MY decision to trust DvdFab’s download link and to give the finger to the movie studio’s…:bigsmile:

Thanks, Signals. Downloaded beta version using IE11, no malware alerts,
backup DVD full version copy completed successfully and viewing movie now. :cool:

Google Chrome forwards all data typed in it’s browser to a database to check and it’s either offline or online personally I have privacy concerns so I will never switch to Chrome because of issues like the one above it’s non of Google business what sites I visit or what I search for my antivirus should do the checking if I am inclined to download something to see if it’s harmful on the other hand if your not concerned with privacy and visit sites like Facebook which sells all your data to 3rd party’s and is glorified in doing such deeds I’d look for a setting to disable the checking of sites in the browsers settings and or options area. :confused:

Thanks for the feedback baggman, there is as new release just posted that hopefully covers additional versions of the Blu-ray for this title.

Upgraded to 9.1.9.1 and can’t rip Hungergames Mockingjay Part 1 DVD from redbox. Getting error 102 can’t read file. Isn’t ripping anything.

nhocstrasser

We do not assist in backing up movies we do not own.

[QUOTE=bean55;2749623]nhocstrasser

We do not assist in backing up movies we do not own.[/QUOTE]

Wasn’t asking for help. Was telling you it didn’t work.

[QUOTE=nhocstrasser;2749650]Wasn’t asking for help. Was telling you it didn’t work.[/QUOTE]

And I was being nice and letting you know we do not talk about backing up movies we do not own, rentals in other words.
Please refrain from doing so here, Thank You

[QUOTE=nhocstrasser;2749615]Upgraded to 9.1.9.1 and can’t rip Hungergames Mockingjay Part 1 DVD from redbox. Getting error 102 can’t read file. Isn’t ripping anything.[/QUOTE]
Are you using the USA version or the World version. Its illegal to rip Bluray in the USA.

I have tested that version and it works fine. You should update to v9.1.9.2 and make sure PathPlayer is set to the default “Always Enable” mode. Your disc may be dirty or scratched.