New!DVDFab 220.127.116.11 Beta is out (August 28, 2014)
- New: Improved support for DVD copy protections.
- New: Improved support for IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU conversion.
- New: Added video adjust feature (Brightness, Contrast and Saturation) in Ripper and Video Converter.
- New: Added support to merge multiple video files in Video Converter.
- New: Added support to preserve file chapters in Video Converter.
- New: Added support to set â€œScale Methodâ€ at Common Settings -> Conversion -> Convert. (The option will be used when the output resolution is different from the source resolution.)
- New: Add support to set â€œDeinterlacing Methodâ€ at Common Settings -> Conversion -> Convert. (The option will be used when converting interlaced source in Ripper and Video Converter.)
- Fix: A problem that the GUI character is messed up in certain cases. (NOTE: Please change the display method at Common Settings -> General -> Click â€œAâ€ icon if you are experiencing some GUI character display problems.)
- Fix: An uncompressed problem when copying Blu-ray 3D full disc to BD25 with â€œCopy as 3Dâ€ option selected in certain cases.
- Fix: A failure problem when converting Blu-ray to mkv.h264.aac in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the converted mp4 (MPEG4) files are not playable in Windows Media Player.
- Fix: A failure problem when converting to profile â€œXbox 360 (WMV)â€ in Ripper.
- Fix: A problem that the subtitle color of the output file is not correct in certain cases.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.