DVDFab v9.1.5.3 is out!

vbimport

New!DVDFab 9.1.5.3 is out

http://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm

NOTE: The latest NVIDIA driver version 337.88 has some compatibility problems when converting with CUDA in DVDFab. Please roll back to the old driver version 334.89 or 335.23 if you are using the device (GTX 640/650/660/670/680/690/750/760/770/780/TITAN) that supports CUDA 3.0/3.5/5.0. Our developers and NVIDIA engineers are checking the problem. Thanks!

[ul]
[li]New: Improved support for DVD copy protections.
[/li][li]Fix: A read error problem when copying DVD discs in certain cases.
[/li][li]Fix: A problem that DVDFab could not recognize the correct title for some DVD discs.
[/li][/ul]

Thanks signals! :flower:

Great to see advanced and detailed notification of those temporary driver problems too as some companies would just release stuff like this without warning.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks for the Link signals

THX for the info,signals!:slight_smile:

How long is this site to download new update will be down. It never does anything when l click on your update so l went to DVDFab.com and that page won’t even load for me to get in but l have jumped around to other sites and no problem just DVDFab.

Thanks

Thank you signals for the update.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=altitude;2730093]How long is this site to download new update will be down. It never does anything when l click on your update so l went to DVDFab.com and that page won’t even load for me to get in but l have jumped around to other sites and no problem just DVDFab.

Thanks[/QUOTE]The site has been up each time I have checked it today, but it could have been a busy server. Use the link in post #1 of this thread. The dvdfab.com site is no longer active.

Just downloaded it now. Wow never had that happen before where l could not but all is well in DVDFab.