DVDFab v9.1.3.8 is out (8 April 2014)

vbimport

DVDFab v9.1.3.8 is out 8 April 2014:

Get it here:

http://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9

What’s inside:[ul]

[li]New: Updated languages files.
[/li][li]New: Added support to a new DVD copy protection as found on “Fifth Estate” R2.
[/li][li]New: Added support to a new DVD copy protection as found on “Ender’s Game” R2 (currently for Main Moviemode only ).
[/li][li]New: Added support to output two subtitle tracks (forced only and normal) from one normal subtitle track for Blu-ray Ripper.
[/li][li]Fix: A freeze problem at splash screen when running DVDFab in certain cases.
[/li][li]Fix: A problem that cannot detect IQS GPU after updating the driver of Intel® HD Graphics Card to 10.18.10.3496.
[/li][li]Fix: An A/V sync problem when converting Blu-ray with m2ts.passthrough profile in certain cases.
[/li][li]Fix: A problem that the file title does not match with file name in Converter.
[/li][li]Fix: A crash problem when closing DVDFab after conversion is done in Blu-ray Creator.
[/li][li]Fix: A problem that the DVD video created by DVD Creator will play with no audio by default in PowerDVD.
[/li][li]Fix: A problem when running command line in certain cases.
[/li][li]Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
[/li][/ul]

Thanks for the link Signals

Thanks Buddy.;):wink:

THX for the info…:slight_smile:

Thanks Signals. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

So i can use this version to still decrypt everything i want and get rid of that old BluFab version?

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2724849]So i can use this version to still decrypt everything i want and get rid of that old BluFab version?[/QUOTE]
Yes if you owned it prior to the ruling you can still update DVD Fab and decrypt, read the update notes and you will see they added new decryptions for new movies. Do not download the [B]Blufab,[/B] only download [B]DVD Fab[/B].

Hello Was a long time member and was in hiatus for several years. Had to make new account, Forgot old password and email changed. Anyway, I have DVDFab 9.1.40 currently I’m having problems with Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters. When it first came out I had the same problem. I thought by now it would have been fixed. Does anyone Know a work around for it. It rips with no errors but during play back play button loops the main menu. If you choose scenes menu then choose the scene it loops back to the main menu. The size of the file is correct. I have a similar problem with Hunger games 2. But I can start it through the scenes menu and choosing scene 1.

RIPPER: DVDFab v9.1.4.0:bow::Z
PLAYER: VLC Media Player

Could Some One please give me any ideas. Do I need Pathfinders On/Off?
Thanks in advance.

Rosey

Version 9.1.1.9 was able to do this title

I myself always leave pathfinder on, only turn it off if it doesn’t work

I have v9.1.4.0. And was informed thy v.9.1.4.6 was released okay 22, 2014.

Just update to the latest version, if you have a lifetime license.:flower: