DVDFab v9.1.3.6 for Windows is out!

[QUOTE=alan1476;2723026]Customers that also own Passkey for Bluray. :flower:[/QUOTE]

Are you sure?

[QUOTE=probep;2723027]Are you sure?[/QUOTE]
At this point I am not sure about anything but I will have the Offical Spokesman from DVD fab come here and explain, the actual facts seem to be changing ( for the good) but I do know that BLUFAB and Passkey work fine right now.

I’m looking forward to hearing any new information.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2723028]At this point I am not sure about anything but I will have the Offical Spokesman from DVD fab come here and explain, the actual facts seem to be changing ( for the good) but I do know that BLUFAB and Passkey work fine right now.[/QUOTE]

Don’t forget Passkey for Blu-ray is in that lawsuit as well and they not supposed to be selling it anymore or even releasing their Passkey Lite.

after reading all the input by everyone, I hope I’m wrong but it looks like the end of DVD Fab…at least for now.

Not even close, I remember 4 years ago when everyone thought it was the end of another popular decrypter, funny thing happened, the end never came, the only thing that will end this is when discs move onto something different , technology has a very short shelf life and like Laser discs, DVDs will move on with the times.:sad:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2723175]Not even close, I remember 4 years ago when everyone thought it was the end of another popular decrypter, funny thing happened, the end never came, the only thing that will end this is when discs move onto something different , technology has a very short shelf life and like Laser discs, DVDs will move on with the times.:sad:[/QUOTE]

Many thanks for your note of optimism. All I have been hearing is negative news. It’s nice to hear someone say something positive during this uncertain time. I can’t imagine a world without DVDFAB/BLU. While there are a few other good programs out there, in my humble opinion, none of them match up to DVDFAB/BLU. Thanks and have a great day!!!

[QUOTE=sgmvideo;2723180]Many thanks for your note of optimism. All I have been hearing is negative news. It’s nice to hear someone say something positive during this uncertain time. I can’t imagine a world without DVDFAB/BLU. While there are a few other good programs out there, in my humble opinion, none of them match up to DVDFAB/BLU. Thanks and have a great day!!![/QUOTE]
Go to their forum right now, I cant even see a mention of this BLUFAB without decryption, things change everyday. I said it before and I wll say it again, nothing will change with DVDFAB, this is just my personal opinion, no one told me anything, but I have been through this before with other programs, and they all survived. I might be wrong, but at this moment I wouldn’t waste one nights sleep over it.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2723183]Go to their forum right now, I cant even see a mention of this BLUFAB without decryption, things change everyday. I said it before and I wll say it again, nothing will change with DVDFAB, this is just my personal opinion, no one told me anything, but I have been through this before with other programs, and they all survived. I might be wrong, but at this moment I wouldn’t waste one nights sleep over it.;)[/QUOTE]Things have all ready changed to wit:

[B]Payment System Upgrade Notice[/B]

Sorry, [B]WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS ORDERS FOR NOW[/B], as our online store and payment system are currently being upgraded to assist our new marketing strategy. Please keep an eye on our website, we will come back soon!

http://www.dvdfab.cn/order.htm

It seems that all of their current payment methods are history. Perhaps they’ll try BitCoin?

That’s common knowledge for the movie industry to attack by intimidating the Payment processors, there will be a few that come around, believe me, they will find a way, oh ye of little faith.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2723247]That’s common knowledge for the movie industry to attack by intimidating the Payment processors, there will be a few that come around, believe me, they will find a way, oh ye of little faith.;)[/QUOTE]

Usually where there’s a will there’s a way. :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Business as usual very soon, I have faith. Where money is concerning when have laws ever stood in the way LOL.;):disagree:

Until I know for sure, I think I’ll just wait on hitting that upgrade button.

Something told me to come here first before upgrading.

Glad I did! LOL

[QUOTE=DARKSHARKX;2723574]Until I know for sure, I think I’ll just wait on hitting that upgrade button.

Something told me to come here first before upgrading.

Glad I did! LOL[/QUOTE]
The only issue is with buying it, not if you own it already, the program is as it always was. And it will stay that way.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2723343]Business as usual very soon, I have faith. Where money is concerning when have laws ever stood in the way LOL.;):disagree:[/QUOTE]
Alan, you were right! I’ve owned DVDFab for many years and I decided to add an additional module to the software. I had no problem purchasing the add-on today. As you said, it’s business as usual. Thanks for the help! :iagree:

I think I know exactly what they are going to do:

From now on they sell a product 100% conforming to the law: BLUFAB
==> so they will be able to process payments as they used to

BUT the key you get for BLUFAB is the same one as used for DVFAB, making every customer of BLUFAB a potential user of DVFAB

All they do is leave it up to the customer (YOU) which product one is going to use and they’ll be able to do business as usual!!

[QUOTE=superzap2;2724045]I think I know exactly what they are going to do:

From now on they sell a product 100% conforming to the law: BLUFAB
==> so they will be able to process payments as they used to

BUT the key you get for BLUFAB is the same one as used for DVFAB, making every customer of BLUFAB a potential user of DVFAB

All they do is leave it up to the customer (YOU) which product one is going to use and they’ll be able to do business as usual!![/QUOTE]

But at a considerable discount as who wants to spend $300+ on something that does not remove copy protection