Have just installed the Beta of DVDFab v220.127.116.11 and one small problem I found.
Making a backup of a normal DVD5 (main movie) and by defaut DVDFab is putting this as "DVD9" --- to begin with I didn't even notice but only when my media is single layer it then warned me (nice touch btw).
To solve this issue I had to pyhsically select DVD5, and then was fine.
I did try this with another source disc in case this was a glitch but the same thing happened there.
I also checked this back to DVDFab5 (v5.3.0.06Beta and v18.104.22.168) and on both of these it picked up the correct source disc as DVD5