DVDfab using FullDisc mode

vbimport

Hi,

I have a question,

if I want to copy a full DVD9 witn no compression,

I choose fulldisc mode with DVD9,

I wonder if even choosing DVD9 option in fulldisc there are some kind of compression,

because I have noticed dvdfab change the size of some vob files,

if doesnt change the size of the total DVD9 but it changes the structure inside the DVD

so the question is, choosing fulldisc DVD9 there are some compression or is just a exact copy backup of the DVD ?

Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=streamingspain;2599627]Hi,

I have a question,

if I want to copy a full DVD9 witn no compression,

I choose fulldisc mode with DVD9,

I wonder if even choosing DVD9 option in fulldisc there are some kind of compression,

because I have noticed dvdfab change the size of some vob files,

if doesnt change the size of the total DVD9 but it changes the structure inside the DVD

so the question is, choosing fulldisc DVD9 there are some compression or is just a exact copy backup of the DVD ?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
If it was an exact copy it would still have the protection on it. DVD FAB removes the copy protection which may be in form of sectors that are not necessary. Yes, you will have a complete copy, maybe not exact though.:wink:

[QUOTE=streamingspain;2599627] so the question is, choosing fulldisc DVD9 there are some compression or is just a exact copy backup of the DVD ?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Full Disc has no compression if the output is set to DVD9…“Unless”…you have the setting for DVD9 size set below the normal size of commercial DVD movies. :smiley:

Thanks for your reply

I was afraid since I found new different vob structure when using fulldisc DVD9

I have tried to use clone mode but for some reason it doesnt work

is there any way to use clone mode to back up a full copy of a DVD9 but instead of having a iso file having the complete video_ts folder ?

[QUOTE=streamingspain;2599689]Thanks for your reply

I was afraid since I found new different vob structure when using fulldisc DVD9

I have tried to use clone mode but for some reason it doesnt work

[B]is there any way to use clone mode to back up a full copy of a DVD9 but instead of having a iso file having the complete video_ts folder ?[/B][/QUOTE]

I don’t use clone mode but I think clone creates a image file, the only difference between clone and full disc mode is with full disc you have the option to change the navigation.

At the top of the main interface screen you have two buttons next to the “Source” drop menu, the button on the left (red arrow) will produce TS folders and the one on the right produces ISO image