DVDFab Upgrade Promotion

vbimport

DVDFab has launched a user-requested promotion for existing customers to upgrade miscellaneous modules they may currently have with lifetime licenses to the All-In-One package. The discount from the current All-In-One package price varies depending on which modules you currently have, but the website has an automatic calculator so there is no math required! Your price is shown before any credit card info needs to be entered and includes the standard 20% discount in addition to the module credits.

You should have received an email about it if you are eligible, but you must be signed up at the Member Center on the website to take advantage of it.

Note that the credit for currently owned modules is based on their full current retail price, no matter when you bought them or what you paid, so if you bought them long ago when cheaper or with a discount code you are actually getting ANOTHER discount, a big one in some cases. This expires in 10 days.

If you think you should be eligible but did not get the email, send a message to mona(at)DVDFab.cn

Thanks for the info Signals.:flower:

Thanks signals

What a joke says I would have to pay almost 200 usd for just one program to upgrade to all in one lifetime.

I buy that program separately it only 60 usd for lifetime

Not much of a deal

That should not be possible, there must be some problem with the website’s math.

[QUOTE=signals;2743106]That should not be possible, there must be some problem with the website’s math.[/QUOTE]

I’ll post the screen shots when I’m at my computer as it is possible because it happened

[QUOTE=AGJ;2743093]What a joke says I would have to pay almost 200 usd for just one program to upgrade to all in one lifetime.

I buy that program separately it only 60 usd for lifetime

Not much of a deal[/QUOTE] It’s a nice deal if you need many of the programs in the All-in-one suite. If you only need one of the programs, then it’s not a good deal for you and you can simply ignore it.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2743118]It’s a nice deal if you need many of the programs in the All-in-one suite. If you only need one of the programs, then it’s not a good deal for you and you can simply ignore it.[/QUOTE]
Finally the Lord of Reason came down to grace us. LOL:)

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2743118]It’s a nice deal if you need many of the programs in the All-in-one suite. If you only need one of the programs, then it’s not a good deal for you and you can simply ignore it.[/QUOTE]

Actually the whole point of the email that was sent out was for those who purchased one or more of the DVDFab suite to be able to upgrade to the All In One Lifetime package at a very reduced price with an additional 20% discount. Well that what the email basically said.

Also a reply like the quote below should not have been given as they just make it worse

That should not be possible, there must be some problem with the website’s math.

A reply like “I’ll look into it and let you know when I know something” would have been a better reply

I don’t think I need lessons in replies, but thanks.

[QUOTE=AGJ;2743172]Actually the whole point of the email that was sent out was for those who purchased one or more of the DVDFab suite to be able to upgrade to the All In One Lifetime package at a very reduced price with an additional 20% discount. Well that what the email basically said.

Also a reply like the quote below should not have been given as they just make it worse

A reply like “I’ll look into it and let you know when I know something” would have been a better reply[/QUOTE]
Please don’t tell other how to reply to posts, your first post was plenty, thanks. signals was trying to be helpful. :wink: