DVDFAB UPDATE FOR "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part I"

vbimport

THE LAST UPDATE (2/11/2012) SAID THERE WAS STILL PROBLEMS DOINT THE WHOLE DISK AND I THOUGHT BY NOW THERE WOULD BE UPDATE FOR THIS. JUST WONDERING WHAT IS GOING ON.:confused:

pbyerly please turn off your Cap lock it’s rude typing in all caps.

Why not post some info like logs so members can look over, maybe someone will step in to help if they can.

Edit…BTW [B]pbyerly[/B] the date you posted is the orignal release date and there was 4 updates for this title however the installer itself was updated rather then posting a new release version #, please see this post here

[B]SJ[/B]

[B]SJ[/B], you have the patience of a saint. :clap:

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2624323][B]SJ[/B], you have the patience of a saint. :clap:[/QUOTE]

We have all been there my friend. :wink:

sorry to be so rude with my typng SJ. that is why i don’t do much posting.I have followed this forum for many years and appreciate all the info that i have read. again, very sorry for being so rude SJ

[QUOTE=pbyerly;2624372]sorry to be so rude with my typng SJ. that is why i don’t do much posting.I have followed this forum for many years and appreciate all the info that i have read. again, very sorry for being so rude SJ[/QUOTE]

Hi pbyerly

No problem :wink:

Did you re-download the installer again ? if so was you able to get your backup ?

BTW…Welcome back :flower: it’s been a long time since we talked last (Oct 2010 I think)

[B]SJ[/B]